“Unforgettable!”
Review of Garni Crepaz

and 1 more site!
Garni Crepaz
Reviewed 10 September 2012

If you want to relax, have fun, enjoy the pleasures of good food and the beauty of nature you have to spend an holiday in Val Gardena, just in Selva di Val Gardena, most notably at the Garni Crepaz, nicely managed by Mrs. Raffaela, a unique person for helpfulness and kindness.
The work is a mission for Mrs. Raffaela, that is: to make better her guests life. She is always successful in doing so thanks her calm and courteous ways of doing.
When an holiday is over you become sad, even more if Mrs. Raffaela made it unforgettable!

Gabriella and Paolo Gambellini

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank poppiria
There are newer reviews for Garni Crepaz

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Very centrally located, very clean, and the most gracious host, Rafaella, ever. Excellent breakfast was a perfect start to this most incredibly beautiful area and lovely town.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank WASUWS
Reviewed 14 July 2011

I stayed there through July 1-10 and I had a very pleasant time. Ms. Raffaela is so kind. The Garni is clean, well furnished, close to the Center of Selva.
Breakfast was an experience! Lots of food of excellent quality. Every day there was at least one homemade cake.
I went to Selva four times but this has been the best accomodation I've had so far.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank GiorgioFarao
Reviewed 26 June 2011

we stayed there in late June 2011, this small hotel in the center of Val Gardena offers excellent value for the money, including free Wi-Fi in the room, free private parking, excellent quality breakfast and quality beds in new like comfortable and clean rooms, TV with few hundred stations and at least one in English, CNN #244, all with personal attention, service and advise provided by the owner Mrs. Rafael Crepaz.
Should we visit Val Gardena again we will definitely try to book this place again

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank andrew154913
Reviewed 5 November 2010

Garni Crepaz is a small beautifully maintained and operated hotel/B&B in Val Gardena. We stayed two nights and owner and hostess Raffaela Crepaz could not have been more charming and helpful, and the room was spotless and beautifully appointed. Everything in the building is first class; an exceptional value at a very reasonable price. It is really a B&B with no special services, but as a nice place to overnight while visiting the area, it would be extremely hard to beat.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WFRoamer
Reviewed 17 October 2009

I started my two-week trip to Europe in Selva di Val Gardena at the Garni Crepaz. I was greeted by the owners mother, while she didn't speak English, she was very gracious and welcoming. The room was clean and spacious with a beautiful view of the mountains. The breakfasts were filling and healthy, everything I needed to get me ready to tackle the Alpe de Suisi. The owner, Rafaela Crepaz was very helpful in giving me ideas of where to hike and she even set out a very early breakfast on my last morning there (at 6am!) so that I could catch the bus on-time. I was given unlimited access to the wifi, which was wonderful to keep in touch with my family at home. I would love to stay here again, next time for some skiing!

I liked the local pizza restaurant (Rino) nearby. The tortellini with cream sauce and ham was amazing!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank trigal153
Reviewed 28 February 2009

I usually read reviews here (tripadvisor) before making hotel reservations.
When we decided to ski Italy (Selva di Val Gadena) we found that there were very few reviews about hotels / b&b in that region so we did a detailed search reading the webpages of all hotels and b&b listed at Tourism Office website.
Garni Crepaz looked beautiful in the pictures and in a central location, so we decided to go there.
It was a WONDERFUL experience!!! The Garni has a very comfortable room and modern (and hyper clean) bathroom.
The owner (Rafaella) welcomes you at your arrival and give all possible information about the city.
She also pointed us the best restaurants of the region, accordingly to her opinion. Her list was superb, we went to a different place each night to have dinner and all them were excellent (Selva has a LOT of restaurants and it was great to us to have such an "inside" list at our hand).
The Garni Crepaz has an EXCELLENT location, 4 minutes walking from the Ciampinoi lift. It is very close to the Tourism Office, although I did not find the people that work at the Tourism Office there with a desire to help / inform the tourists (as I see in a lot of other places).
Breakfast at Garni Crepaz was delicious, with a large selection of breads, cheeses, ham, eggs, imported teas, etc etc. There are fresh juices, fresh fruits and all of that with a lovely presentation.
There's a parking space (free) in front of the Garni.
Ski room is very comfortable and convenient.
There's wireless Internet and when we arrived Rafaella gave us 2 cards with passwords for 30 min each (30 min for me and 30 min for my husband) during one week we stayed there. If we desired to use more than that we would pay by minute. The connection was pretty fast and the amount of time that was given was more than enough.
There were chocolates and a basket with fruits and nuts at our arrival.
I can tell you that the accommodation and service are like a 4 star hotel; it's not a 4 star because there is no pool or sauna but we did not miss it as the place is really charming.
When retuning to Selva I have no doubt of staying at Garni Crepaz again!

1  Thank Cecilia T