“Nice place to eat at any time of day”
Review of Sal Feur

Sal Feur
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

It was near our house so we went here just after the arrival. Tomato soup is simply delicious. Great variaty of Pizza and Deserts made us come back here with parents for lunch. My dad even managened to use wifi. Good place with welcoming staff.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Very good service which is difficult to find in overcrowded high season and excellent food! The best venison and liver in Selva!

1  Thank Skifeel
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The four of us enjoyed a nice evening meal. The steaks were perfectly cooked and our pasta starters were very good.

The service was patchy and some of the plates had spent too long being warmed.

Over all good food, but not the quality dining experience it could be.

Gerhard W, Inhaber at Sal Feur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Mr.Scott!
At first sorry for mistakes in my english! I respond to your Rating only on request of my staff.
Thank you very much for your words in your Rating, i will only explain you that the plates are not hot because to Long warmed, but only because we finish to cook the side dish of main course in a steam oven on the plate. ( we don`t use microwawe in our Restaurant )
My really good and professional staff ( with 120% dedication of his Job) do everythimes the best
to satisfy our guests, i am sure that in case of very busy, or a really great affluence somethimes something can happen to anybody.( also one of our staff was in bed with a bad cold) it will be great if you at your next visit to a Restaurant, somethimes you give a second Chance, before you rate bad.
I can assure you that some of my staff feel very bad after your Rating, becouse they always work
with great dedication, but all my great staff is only human.
I knew that it sounds bad, but if you give only a "good" Rating, it will be really a emotional
drain to persons that give the best.
Somethimes it is very hard to have a Job, where everyone , everythimes, for everthing is able to rate you in public...... you have also a Job like this?
Finally thanks for visit our Restaurant, and i an the SAL FEUR staff wish you a nice 2014

Gerhard
Owner

Reviewed 22 October 2013

.The best pizza I´ve ever eaten...beautiful view,worm weather,nice people,kind waitress,percect place for turistic and very romantic for couples and I will come for sure again :) ,,,

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Away from the main street of Selva, this restaurant is a great find, with lots of freshly cooked local food and all at reasonable prices - something hard to find in this area which tends to be expensive. The atmosphere is very friendly and the staff are excellent. The restaurant was fairly busy on the two occasions we went there, and that was out of season.