“Good food”

Sal Feur
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Well varied menu. Good quality and excellent taste. Nice location. Definitely on my list of places to eat in Selva.

There are newer reviews for Sal Feur

Reviewed 13 March 2014

we staied in Selva 4 nights in a Garni. Our intention was to change every evening a new restaurant.
the first evening we went at this restaurand where we enjoyed our dinner. there was a nice atmosphere , good food, reasonable prices but also an excellent service. Lucia, the restaurant mgr., was in charge for our table, we have to say she was so kind, friendly and professional during all the dinner that we decided to come again in this restaurant for the other 3 nights we staied inn Selva. It was an excellent choice. Lucia reserved for the other 3 nights a nice table for us and she gave us very good sugestion for food and wine as well. All was to our satisfaction, and thanks to her personalized service we will suggest to all our friends this restaurant.

2  Thank juliane p
Reviewed 7 March 2014

It is always nice to find something simple like Liver on a menu, but it is also very easy to mess up. Luckily for me, the cooks her know exactly how to cook things correctly. I ordered the Liver which came with Rosti, Chive mash and roasted vegetables, with a nice, thick, rich gravy. I don't have the words to do this meal the justice it deserves, all I could say is, other meals I have eaten in and around this area seemed very pale by comparison. t was, quite simply, one of the best meals I have had in a very long time, and the best meal of my holiday. Well done and keep up the good work.

1  Thank Surveyor47
Reviewed 27 February 2014

It was near our house so we went here just after the arrival. Tomato soup is simply delicious. Great variaty of Pizza and Deserts made us come back here with parents for lunch. My dad even managened to use wifi. Good place with welcoming staff.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Very good service which is difficult to find in overcrowded high season and excellent food! The best venison and liver in Selva!

1  Thank Skifeel