See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Great location. Free to use their Bikes, which was useful. Two one-person balconies to our double room. Had an extra single bed which made it cramped on one hand but enabled on of our party staying with family elsewhere to have a break with us.TV fixed above wardrobe, didn't use. The best thing for us, having gone to be with family and having no Italian, was the staff.Some spoke good English, but even without that, the willingness was there to ensure we had everything we wanted.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank hillary721
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Only stayed for a long weekend great room great view shower to knock you over.got picked up and returned to airport even got a quick tour round the high spots very pleasant staff very helpful.not a lot of English spoken in senigallia but all willing to persevere. Really good beach definitely revisit. Would recommend to all.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2015

The location is perfect, in front of the sea. The staff is fantastic, always smiling and ready to support you on all your requests. That's thanks to the staff that I decided to give this level of vote. If the staff was just normal the right vote would be: TERRIBLE. Why?
First, rooms: Cleaning: when we arrived, in the floor was present some sand. Ok, we are in the seaside, but at least at the arrival the room should be clean better. In the bed we found something like dust, but really not easy to describe. TV was small and in top of a high closet, not comfortable to watch. The A/C was not working properly (it was impossible to manage with the remote control). The bathroom was really small, and the bidet is impossible to use if you are a man.
Second: hot water. Once we came back from the sea at 7 pm and there was not hot water. The staff told me the problem was the fact that almost all the guests come back at the same time (I think is quite normal for an hotel in the seaside). I suggest the management to work on it, in order to avoid this problem in the future
Beach: the hotel should have an agreed baths on the beach, with special prices for the hotel guests. Well, when we went to the baths, the manager there informed us they did not have a free beach umbrella (he said because our stay was just one day. To be honest I could not understand this answer). So we had to look for another solution by ourselves.
And all of this, for a price that I cannot say it’s cheap
My recommendation: to avoid.

Date of stay: August 2015
2  Thank i-mascherati
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to the wonderful Argentina Hotel. Alberto and his family are always extremely accommodating and gracious which makes staying here feel like a home away from home. The staff are friendly and attentive and go out of their way to ensure your visit is wonderful. The location of the hotel is perfect, right on the beach and every room has a sea view. It is away from the noisy part of town but just a short walk to be in the midst of everything. There is an elevator for less mobile guests and the rooms have all the amenities you need with comfortable beds and linen. There is also a play area downstairs with toys for anyone traveling with children.

The food is my favourite! Francesca's menu is changed daily and has dishes to suit all tastes. The first time we stayed we booked only breakfast but ended up dining in the restaurant often. This time I booked directly on their website and did full board and am so pleased I did. I ate outside of the hotel only once and it was nowhere near as good as Francesca's food. I was traveling with my young son so they cooked him eggs for breakfast and made him spaghetti bolognaise, lasagne, pancakes, french fries and other such dishes to make sure his tastes were met.

I highly recommend anybody traveling to beautiful Senigallia to stay at the Argentina Hotel. You will not be disappointed!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went to this hotel for the third time with my family in May and we still loved it as much as the previous two times. The staff are lovely ,friendly and always open to a chat, though not everyone speaks English, but luckily my partner can speak Italian, so that helps.

The location is great as it's across the road from a huge selection of private beaches, which are worth every Euro as the facilities provided are excellent ie. changing rooms, shiowers, playground for the children and lovely sun loungers. It is also an easy walk into the town or a very short 5 minute drive. Before the third week of June it is very easy (and free) to park in the surrounding area. From the official summer holidays it gets very busy and parking charges start to apply. It's a great base for exploring smaller towns in close vicinity and driving around is pleasant.

Thursdays are market day in town and not to be missed as there are bargains aplenty and lots of colourful stalls - all the locals come here early and by about 1pm the stalls start to pack up. There are plenty of good cafes which come in useful to rest in between shopping...!

As for the accommodation, you have to bear in mind that it is a 3 star hotel. We have always chosen the room at the top, although not large, it has two interconnecting rooms, which is always a bonus when you want to take off your 'Mummy and Daddy' hat off in the evening and relax, knowing your children are safely asleep next door. Although not particularly large the rooms have what you need. It is a little on the cosy side, but that has never bothered as too much as the interconnecting rooms and two large terraces with great, sweeping views make up for this.

The food has always been an important part of our holiday and this hotel has always delivered excellent cuisine. We have always gone full board in the full knowledge that the food on offer will always be of a high quality. Aside from the main meals during lunch and dinner, there is always a buffet with plenty to choose from - sometimes this has been a great back up as my daughter and I are vegetarian. The fresh fruit and vegetables were lovely and the lunches and dinners never, ever disappointed us at all. Even when it has started to get busy, the quality has never fallen below the excellent standard.

We would certainly be happy to come back here again for a fourth time. The only reason why I have given it 4 stars and not 5 is because the room we have always stayed in is on the small side and needs a bit of updating - however, if you are out and about on the beach or exploring the local area, then as a base it is great.

Date of stay: May 2014