“Great Hotel,very good price.”

Ibis Firenze Nord Aeroporto
Athens, Greece
“Great Hotel,very good price.”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Clean with friendly personel and good breakfast.
A little bit away from the city center so we rent a car.
That was a fattal mistake because in the most areas in the city cars are forbitten but the signs are only in Italian and there are surveillance cameras.The fines where very high and there was a term in the car rental to drow money direct from my mastercard.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Firstly I came to this hotel in September, I had an interview in Italy and this is the hotel I used for its locality. Now I return, I got the job and this is where I stay before starting my company apartment. I love this hotel. I would like to thank the staff from front of desk to the people who keep the rooms immaculate. I have eaten in the restaurant, breakfast is good and overall my satisfactory is high. A hotel you feel safe in, where the staff really help and assist, I asked them to hold a parcel for me which they did and I thank the staff for. Emails are responded to so quick, far faster than any other hotel I have known. Few minutes from airport (be aware this airport changed its name) taxi is usually about 20 euros. There is a bus stop close by to get into Florence central and buses really are a good price in Italy. So overall a fantastic hotel, my main aim is to be safe, happy and in a clean room and food on site. Ticks all boxes. In fact when my family and friends come to Firenze to visit this is the hotel they will be staying at. Thank you to all at Ibis, for making me feel welcome, for taking good care of me and providing a safe environment for me. All staff are amazing.

Room Tip: This hotel listens to its guests, ask for a quiet room then they will do what they can.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Miss H
Oakland, California
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed just one night before an early morning flight out of Florence. We were very happy with the overall condition of the hotel (it seems fairly new) and with the efficient and friendly check-in experience. Our room had a comfortable bed, convenient desk, and clean & functional bathroom. The only issue we had is when a neighbor used his bathroom in the middle of the night it sounded literally as if he was two feet away from us. We checked out around 5:30 AM so the hotel was still quiet, but I imagine that the thin walls would make a noisy morning as other guests start to wake up and move about their rooms and the hallways. Just something to consider if you plan to stay for an extended visit. Overall we were very happy with the value for money and the location was extremely convenient for getting to the airport in the morning.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Houston-Tx
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed in this hotel and loved it for several reasons: the location, near the bus stop where we could go to the center of Florence for shopping and fabulous restaurants. Easy to walk, safe, and back, about twenty minutes. The room comfortable, very clean and quiet.Friendly and helpful people.I recommend because it's near the airport and cheap .

Room Tip: If you are going to travel next morning, this hotel is very near to the airport.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
#119 of 412 in Florence
Hotel Franchi
Hotel Franchi
#249 of 412 in Florence

Been to Ibis Firenze Nord Aeroporto? Share your experiences!