Beautiful landscaped gardens and a true villa experience. Not close to the city centre of Florence. Breakfast was lovely but in large groups, serves of meat and eggs are few and far between, same with all other products really. Get in early. WiFi is intermittent in the rooms but across the yard in the main reception works fine and is free. Have a shower the night before, just in case in the morning, you experience what we did and that was no shower water due to excess air in the pipes (apparently). It wasnt working all morning so we were unable to have a shower before shipping out on the tour. The restaurant had divine meals in a beautiful outdoor setting. Staff are also quite friendly here. Great spot for a wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Stanley is a 4 stars rated hotel, built in the main Villa with its 25 bed rooms, reception area, bar, lounge-rooms and conference halls. Along side the Villa is the antique lemon nursery with 28 bed rooms and restaurant. Is only 20 minutes by car from the historical centre of Florence, easily accessible by the Hotel's free shuttle bus or by public transport. Hotel Villa Stanley offers meeting and conference room facilities for up to 90 participants, and spacious parking. The architectual beauty of the fourteenth century building set in a peaceful park, ensures a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere, perfect for either business or leisure visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Stanley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanley Hotel Sesto Fiorentino
- Hotel Villa Stanley Province Of Florence/Sesto Fiorentino, Italy