“2 week retreat”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
julia p
“2 week retreat”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Only gratitude for these 2 weeks spent here. This Retreat is a little dog’s paradise in which you can be in contact with nature and ancient trees and all the elements feeling the love and affection of a whole family of 13 dogs. All with different personalities you end up falling in love with each one of them and learn to care about them. It was a great experience.

Rose O
“A beautiful nature retreat good for the soul”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is a beautiful retreat in the lovely town of arembepe. I enjoyed my stay so much and loved the company of the dogs who each have a different personality and make you feel extremely welcome. I would LOVE to visit again. Evelyn was a fabulous host and really cares for your needs. She treats you as a family member and for that I am every greatful. I took part in yoga and singing bowls in the beautiful pavillion. Being immersed in the beautiful nature was so good for the soul. I am extremely greatful for my stay there!

Robin E
New York City, New York
“Sacred Space for Healing”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Retreat Bela Natureza is a sacred space for healing. It's my second time at the Retreat and, like the last, it's been transformative. Before arriving, I was feeling unbalanced and exhausted — and the Revitalize package was exactly what I needed to restore my energy. The experience of deeply connecting with nature (gathering fresh fruit from the land, swimming in the ocean, dancing around a fire, listening to the birds sing, playing with the resident family of dogs, etc) has brought me back to life. And, Evelyn's ability to truly see someone, hold space and offer the healing practice(s) needed is a gift. I highly recommend the Retreat and exploring all it has to offer. I'm already planning my next trip back!

sugadero
Tokyo, Japan
“A magical little forest to nurture your heart and body”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Retreat Bela Natureza is a refreshing corner in the surroundings of the wonderful village of Arembepe where we could relax our bodies and minds with the pack of magical dogs. It was the first time for us to experience meditation led by dogs, or even hear that such healing was possible -- and it really was an extraordinary experience!
We were lodged in the room Bem Te Vi -- a cozy cottage under the mango and coconut trees equipped with the basic necessities which was flooded with the birds singing in the mornings.
Every morning we had a table filled with fresh and juicy fruits, mostly picked from their own trees, that helped us start the day with our bellies happy :-)
I highly recommend this place, but be careful -- you may not want to leave!

George_8W
Sittard, The Netherlands
“Peaceful, natural accomodation”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed in Evelyn's traditional adobe lodge for a week and it's an amazing resting place, with good service. Even though the lodge is not so big, we found it perfect to rest and spend the night. It's very cosy and because of the custom furniture you have enough space for everything. Toilet and shower are working well. The provided mosquito net helps a lot during the night.
The sitio itself is a place of calm full of nature and plants, trees and animals. The meals that are prepared are amazing and healthy. The fruits and vegetables are coming from the sitio or from an organic farm nearby.
We would very much recommend this lodge and thank Evelyn and her 15 dogs for our nice stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The great, healthy meals
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Llaurc
“Time into Nature”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Me and my boyfriend got here in this wonderful Sitio immersed into Nature after a long time travelling around South America, and it was exactly what we needed. Evelyn gave us all information to get here safely and she has been a lovely and welcoming host throughout all our stay. We had our own cabana (little bungalow) where to stay, which was very comfortable and quiet during the night. As soon as we walked out in the early morning we were surrounded by a huge gorgeus garden full of mango trees and beautiful plants that helped us reconnect to Nature and our own selves. Evelyn offered us every morning delicious breakfasts made of organic and fresh fruits and vegetables, which was lovely. We had a few retreat sessions with her family of sixteen dogs, introduced by some meditation time led by Evelyn herself. It was an amazing experience being in contact with the dogs which invited us to share and give them love. Being much more of a cat lover myself, I was impressed how well I immediately got on with the dogs and how lovely and quiet they have been during our stay. I will truly miss them!
I absolutely recommend Evelyn's place to anyone looking for reconnection with Nature and detox from everyday stressful routine. And of course all dog and animal lovers would be so pleased to spend time with this wonderful family of dogs.
Thanks so much Evelyn for this great experience and opportunity!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spending time with the dogs, being surrounded by nature
Liked least: I can't think of any bad experience right now
Travelling group: Com cônjuge/parceiro
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Marisa P
Berlin, Germany
“Peaceful, natural retreat for dog-lovers”
Reviewed 11 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed with Evelyn in February in her beautiful, nature-filled retreat on the Bahian coast. She's a very friendly host, who makes great breakfasts - lots of fresh vegetables and tropical fruits, some picked that morning from the site's huge garden - and is always willing to help out with information about the surrounding area. The dogs are wonderful, very loving and calm - it is hard saying goodbye to all of them when you leave!

The site is beautiful and a great place to relax - there is a beautiful pavilion with hammocks, and the ecological huts and beautifully built and very comfortable. If you want to reconnect with nature, be surrounded by loving animals, and have a break from city life, this is the place to go.

Travelling group: Com amigos
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;