Me and my girlfriend had a great time in Pescara, and didn't have any qualms about the hotel decor etc.
However, the management there was quite dodgy.
They didn't mention to us that there was a charge for
1) using their beach
2) using their towels
3) breakfast (we thought it was included, but it wasn't)
Overall, the experience was good, only spoilt by the fact that when they didn't inform us of these surcharges. This really put us off
Even if we go back to Pescara, we will not bother with Hotel Mion again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fine sandy beach, a long shaded avenue, crystal clear sea reflecting the green hills: this is the context in which is set, with taste and refinement, the Mion Hotel, member of the Charme & Relax group.The Hotel, with swimming pool and garden overlooking the sea, lies deep in the dark green of Mediterranean scrub and is the ideal place for those who are looking for an holiday in touch with nature.The interiors, sophisticated and brights, directly face the sea and for those who love sport there are ample scope of fun.Mediterranean restaurant with service on the terrace by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Mion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mion Hotel Silvi Marina
- Hotel Mion Silvi Marina, Italy - Abruzzo