“we have recently booked our next rental (third...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rfalteri
Albany, New York
“we have recently booked our next rental (third time) enough said”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Location is terrific-walking distance to about 20 very good restaurants. Apartment, meticulous,
all amenities rental agent Luana and owner Marta could not be any more gracious hosts.

Liked best: ambiance
Liked least: street lighting
Friends getaway
28 Jul 2016
Thank you Richard! ...you and your wife couldn't be a more gracious guest ; )
We look forward to meeting you again next September...Arrivederci!
marg_mca
Sydney, Australia
“Can't wait to go back.”
Reviewed 26 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Staying in this gorgeous apartment in central Spoleto was the highlight of our trip to Italy. The apartment was perfect. It is even better than the pictures. It was such a unique place to stay, the gorgeous frescos and décor were just beautiful. The apartment is huge and very private but at the same time offers a view over the old town square. The furnishings perfect. The owner Maarta has obviously put a lot of love and effort into doing up this beautiful home. It is also a perfect location sitting above the local square with plenty of restaurants and bars. Spoleto is a great little town to explore and enjoy the Umbrian lifestyle. It is also a great location to use as a base to explore other Umbrian towns, walks and drives. I want to go back now!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment and location
Liked least: I loved it all
28 Jun 2016
Thank you very much for your beautiful review, I'm very happy to know that you loved the apartment and Spoleto.
I wish you all the best
cr_russel...
Rome, Italy
“Beautiful apartment in the delightful heart of Spoleto”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This is the best kind of accommodation option for making the most of this beautiful Medieval city. The apartment is on the central square of Spoleto but it is quiet and relaxed. From there, you can walk in all directions to the main sites, including the peaceful ancient sacred woods right next to the city. This is the perfect place to stay during a visit to Umbria.

Travelling group: Extended Family
14 Jun 2016
Thank you Camilla for posting your beautiful comment,
I appreciate you took time to write your opinion and to give suggestions to future travellers looking for a place to stay in Umbria.
I agree, the sacred woods in Monteluco - the high hill behind Spoleto - are un unmissable day trip by car or on foot. Directly from the apartment, guests can walk through the magnificent medieval bridge (80 metres high) and reach the top of Monteluco. That is my favourite nature walk in Spoleto, together with Giro dei Condotti, easier and panoramic, almost level and ideal for a pic nic.
Spoleto is the ideal location for food, art, history... and nature lovers like you.

Thanks again for coming.

Luana Zangarelli
property manager at Spoletium Holiday Rentals
Apartment and Villa Rentals in Umbria
Rick B
Exeland, Wi
“Absolutely Incredible!”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This is an incredible apartment in old Spoleto overlooking the Piazza del Mercato and a three minute walk to the TripAdvisor number 1 rated restaurant (Tempio del Gusto) in Spoleto. The apartment is large, well appointed, and beautifully restored. All furnishings and appliances are in excellent condition and working order. Marta, the owner, is a charming lady and it was very enjoyable talking with her about the apartment and Spoleto. Spoleto itself is a beautiful town nestled in the hills with an abundance of sites to explore. Although the population of Spoleto is around 38,000, it seems uncrowded and not "touristy" like Asissi. After being in Florence for a week, coming to Spoleto and this apartment for a week was like a breath of fresh air. We are already planning a return trip for a much longer stay. If you choose to stay here, you will not regret your decision.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness of the apartment and Spoleto itself.
Liked least: I can't think of anything
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
7 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for this beautiful review.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked not only the apartment but Spoleto itself. We'd love to have you again at the Noble Apartment.
All the best
KellyInRa...
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Beautiful 14th century home with charm!! Fantastic value.”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic place to stay!! I would recommend this to anyone. When I saw the pictures online, I thought this was a great place but it was actually larger and more beautiful than pictured! It was the cleanest place we have ever stayed.

The internet was high speed and both satellite televisions worked well. The rooms were extremely large, and we were constantly drawn to the large windows to peer down into the Piazza del Mercato (Market Square) where there was always some interesting activity. Much of the woodwork appears to be authentic to the day of its creation as well as the frescoes which are intentionally exposed in certain locations. The owner was born and raised in this home (isn't that precious?). It was very large and comfortable.

Luana, the apartment manager, was very helpful to us. She took time from her busy schedule to specifically meet with us and help us with ideas how we could spend even more time in the future in Italy. Thank you so much for you advice and help Luana!

Most importantly, my wife and I somehow became suddenly very close to the wonderful owner of the apartment- Marta. We even had dinner with her and her entire family and we were very honored and thrilled to be together with all of them. Marta is a total gem, so sweet, so helpful, just a purely wonderful person!! When we left to give our goodbye hugs, we were emotionally moved and our hearts were sad to leave her. We hope to see her, her brother and her family sometime in our home in the United States! Our brief time with Marta and her family were a highlight to our trip!

You cannot go wrong in this rental! As you can tell, along with the great sites, we grew to love the people in this town!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the owner, the location, size, openness
Liked least: leaving
Maarn, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The combination of old history and modern comfort.
Your age range 65+
Older travelers
droggg
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing - perfect for staying in Spoleto!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Getting to Spoleto was a bit like the amazing race as it was a train from Rome - then a bus - then a mini bus - all of which was found very randomly as signs were poor and most people didn't speak english.

Upon arriving Lauana met me in the piazza and showed me the apartment. There's no elevator but I'm used to that so no biggie.

The place was perfect for my stay. It was clean, a decent size and had all the amenities. The second night I cooked pasta and had a meat and cheese platter all local of course! Also a bonus was reliable WiFi!!

I had such a great stay I would want to come back but stay for a month at least and get to really know more about the people and culture.

I did get to walk around and got my senses about the random walkways and streets.

Definitely visit the Duomo, the castle, there's a bridge that is a must to walk across - very high up and great views! I also spent an afternoon hiking up the mountain - I'd come back to just do that but go farther!

Also note if you are travelling around Italy and Assisi is on your agenda - Spoleto is a good 2-3 day stop over to slow things down a bit as it is a nice small medieval town with lots of great views.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: there's nothing to not like
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
10 May 2014
Guests arrive quite easily to the apartments, they are centrally located in the heart of Spoleto, 1 hour and 15 minutes by train from Rome, Spoleto station is 30 minutes walking distance from the apartments, 15/20 minutes by bus or 5 mintes by taxi. I give very detailed directions in advance and I'm available by phone at any moment. The meeting point is very easy to find: a huge white church with a dome, the only one with dome in Spoleto! There are signs in Italian but with my directions are very clear.
You had no mobile (you called me by a public telephone)so, despite my exact directions, you couldn't benefit of my help while in Spoleto, I was at the meeting point and I've stopped the bus because you were still inside, didn't gett off and the bus were leaving(it is not difficult to note the huge dome of the church but, I know, it may happen, maybe were a little bit tired and got confused). You arrived at the train station and were in the apartment after 30 minutes, so I think it was not an amazing race. With a taxi it is even faster. It may happen that you have to take 2 buses to reach the upper part of Spoleto, not every time. To be in touch by mobile can help.
However, I'm happy you had a nice stay and I remember you were a very friendly person.
Ciao!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing