Well we went here on the recommendation of TripAdvisor. I was shocked when I opened the door. There are two small rooms with 4-6 tables each. TV in each room and rather loud. My wife said it smelled of cigarette smoke and wanted to leave. I don't like the idea of TV in a place where you're going to eat. We don't eat with the TV on at home and I don't want that experience when I'm paying to eat out. I don't want to knock the place just want to let folks know what to expect, so I'm giving the TA average rating on each criterion.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.