“Casa Limon”
Review of Hotel Miramare

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Stromboli
Hotel Miramare
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Stromboli
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stayed at this lovely hotel in June, when I was undertaking a volcano discovery trip on my own. I reserved a room by email (which was very easy). When I arrived on the island, I was met at the ferry with a golf cart and then greeted at the hotel as if I was an old friend. I was escorted up the short flight of stairs to the separate accomodation provided at Casa Limon. Just 3 rooms, with a shared courtyard at the front and a private area at the back with magnificent views over the Med. The room was very comfortable, particularly the bathroom. I was driven in the golf cart back to the ferry to catch the 7.15am ferry. All-in-all, an extremely pleasant stay in lovely surroundings. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Ogg1346

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Miramare: the name of the hotel is program. From the terrace and the room you have a breathtaking view on the ocean, island Strombolicchio and the black beach. And: Lying in your bed you can listen to the rolling ocean. The rooms are quite simple, nothing special, but what do you need more when you have the unique panoramic view. In that case you also forget when the bathroom isn’t always that clean. Stunning panorama as well on the terrace where the breakfast is served: good coffee, a nice buffet, where especially sweet-lovers find their dolce vita.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AN_AN_GRZ
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Choosing to spend 3 nights on Stromboli for my 40th birthday was the best holiday decision I have ever made. From the minute the tuktuk picked us up (all included) at Stromboli port I knew it was going to being the relaxing adventure I had always yearned for. Excellent service from the minute we stepped onto the island to the minute we jumped back on the boat, they even put up with our clumsy attempts at Italian. The room was lovely and clean with lovely views of the beach and not far from all the restaurants. It had a fridge so you could stock up on bottles of water for walking the night before, ensuring that they were nice and cold for the fantastic Stromboli walks. Breakfasts were excellent with loads to choose from and drinks were served throughout the day if you wanted them. My partner and I left the island happy at the time we had there but sad that we had to go. We will definitely be going back and will hopefully speak better Italian when we do.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AJ B
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We had a great stay here. The hotel was right on the beach and perfect view of the volcano erupting (one night but was exciting) we styled in room c which was at the bottom of stairs so it can get a little loud at night with people walking past but still great location and room. Very clean, breakfast simple and fresh. The only gripe I have is Lilliana (guessing) she is the owner could smile at least once. We styled 3 nights and were very happy.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lovedarwin
Reviewed 20 July 2013

The location is excellent, right on the beach. We enjoyed having a drink on the balcony at sunset. Breakfast and transportation to and from the port are included. The room itself is fine, nothing fancy. We had two single beds put together instead of a double bed. Overall there might be a better room for the price, but it would be hard to find a better location.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank R F
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Loved every minute of our stay here. Friendly, helpful, clean and perfectly adequate breakfasts....marvelous.
Even collected from the port and dropped off again at no extra charge
Anyone going to Stromboli please stay there, you will not be disappointed

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank TheCurlyKing13
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Nice, friendly and helpful. Spoke french which was useful for us. On a beach front, 15min from the chruch for treks and 30' or more from the observatory. Good showers. 170.- for three. Stayed for two days but would have liked to stay longer! The trip to the observatory +walk up that ridge (no guide needed) turned out to be more spectacular than the guided tour to the top.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Kilteel99
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stromboli
La Sirenetta-Park Hotel
#1 of 9 in Panarea
Hotel Quartara
Hotel Quartara
#2 of 9 in Panarea

Been to Hotel Miramare? Share your experiences!