Hotel Rojan
  • Pool
Hotel Le Ginestre(Roccacasale)
US$83
Priceline
Hotel Terme Maiella(Caramanico Terme)
US$129
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mazzocca(Caramanico Terme)
US$82
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
Hotel Il Maniero(Rocca Pia)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeautiful hotelfamily hotelfamily that ownshotel ownersfamily owned and run hotelbreakfast was deliciousthe ownerlovely citythoroughly enjoyed our staymy mothereach morningcould not have been more helpfulfell in loveabruzzo regionmakes you feelmade us feel at homelocal restaurants
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Upon our arrival, we were welcomed by Gianluca. The HOTEL ROJAN is lovely and impeccably maintained, cleaner than any hotel I have ever been in. What makes this HOTEL special is the genuine warm hospitality extended by Gianluca, Angela and La Signora Casaccia. They were all extremely accommodating, and did everything possible to make our stay perfect and indeed it was! They provided dining and sightseeing recommendations, and assisted with ticket and travel arrangements. We were so impressed that we extended a two night reservation into four nights.

Each morning , we were greeted by Svetlana with a smile and an amazing cappucino. A wonderful, complimentary, continental breakfast was served , which includes a wide assortment of homemade pastries, muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, juices, coffee and much, much more.

This hotel exceeded my every expectation. I will, with no hesitation, recommend HOTEL ROJAN to my friends and family.

We arrived as guests and left feeling like family.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Hotel Rojan is a beautiful hotel with every detail carefully appointed. It is immaculate and maintained by owners who truly take pride in providing their guests with the best possible experience. The service was beyond anything I have received in any 5 star hotel. The amenities of the room were explained such as automatic locks, a/c, etc.; they offered assistance with ticket information, dining, sightseeing - anything and everything we expressed interest in; the breakfast was delicious with many treats freshly prepared by the owners. We extended our stay 3x as long as originally planned because we found the hotel and its operators so pleasant and enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Angela along with her mother and brother own and operate this small charming hotel. It is immaculate, the service is above and beyond. There was not anything we lacked. The air conditioned rooms were most welcomed. While visiting in town there were free opera concerts presented by singers from Canada. It was one of the most amazing few days we had. We are so glad to have found Hotel Rojan and will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed here at end of June. last minute decision whilst travelling through the region. I walked in off the street and asked for a room. The lady on reception,Angela I think her name was, was lovely and accommodating. She gave me the room key before I took the room so I could have a look if up to standard. It was lovely and clean and fresh. Air con worked a treat and bathroom was lovely and superbly clean.
Angela held the room for me whilst I found my husband who had gone off for a Peroni! Once we checked in she explained the town and recommended the best restaurants and suggested parking too! Always helpful in Italy where parking is prime!
I would highly recommend staying here. Sulmona a great little town and very lively on a Saturday night.
Thank you Angela and we hope to see you again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I've been visiting Sulmona every few years for almost two decades, but first stayed at Hotel Rojan a few weeks ago. This hotel belonged my family more than 50 years ago, back when it was known as the Albergo Traffico, but has been meticulously remodeled from the foundation to the roof in recent years. It was such a treat to see the care and detail that had been put into this beautiful property by the current owners. The hotel is perfect... PERFECT. The rooms are wonderful, the bathrooms are BEAUTIFUL and spacious... something you don't often find in Italy, where bathrooms often feel like an afterthought. The location is ideal - right smack in the center of everything that happens in Sulmona. But what really set this hotel apart were the owners. Gianluca and his family went absolutely out of their way to see to it that our visit was everything we wanted it to be. They were willing to make or find whatever we wanted for breakfast in the morning. They walked us around town when we couldn't find something we were looking for. They made phone calls for us, drew maps for us, and made reservations for us. Anything we asked for was delivered in minutes or seconds. And when dark clouds rolled in as we were about to walk out the door to the ferroviaria, he jumped in his car and drove us there - no charge - just to ensure we wouldn't get wet. I can't remember the last time that I felt this well cared for in a hotel. The experience was perfect from arrival departure. I can't envision staying anywhere else on my future visits to Sulmona.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the hotel.