B&B Sei Stelle
Villa Giovina(Pratola Peligna)
  • Pool
Hotel Le Ginestre(Roccacasale)
View Hotel
Albergo Fonte Romana(Campo Di Giove)
View Hotel
Hotel Il Maniero(Rocca Pia)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsancient aqueductperfect locationroom was spaciousdavidesquarehostbase
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I and our two friends stayed for 3 nights here. We agree totally with all of the comments below. Everything was outstanding- the central location , the advice on what to see in the surrounding countryside, and David's great breakfasts.
David, many thanks for a great experience in your fabulous country.
John and Jude.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank John T
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have been there for 3 days and enjoyed our stay in this extraordinary and familiar atmosphere very much. Davide and his Family are such incredible warmhearted Hosts, that it almost feels like being part of their Family. The rooms are beautiful and very clean and the breakfast was incredible. They not only prepare the eggs just the way you like them , but also serve homemade cakes. The perfect Situation just in the Center of Sulmona and the beautiful sights from the terrassse are aswell nice details that make it really worth it staying with Davide and his Family. I highly recommend this B&B for families, friends, couples and everyone who likes to have a wonderful stay in Sulmona and surroundings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pia M
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Everything was great. The location is very good, right next to the Garibaldi square, the building is beautiful, and the interior is tastefully decorated. Davide and his mother-in-law are excellent hosts. We received useful tips from Davide about where to visit, and where to go for a nice dinner. Breakfast was very good, with different local cheese and meat every day. Davide prepared coffee and eggs to order, and we had a choice of his mother-in-law's cakes, again different every day. Excellent shower and comfortable bed as well. Free wi-fi. What else would you need in a B&B. We stayed there four nights and wished we had stayed more.

Room Tip: The room that overlooks the aqueduct and the Garibaldi square has the best view. But wi-fi there is a bit unstable, being farthest from the wi-fi server.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I loved my stay at B&B Sei Stelle! I have been lucky to do fair amount of traveling in my life, and staying here was one of my favorite experiences. I was with a group, and we felt so welcomed and taken care of - from the room, to the food, to the location, everything was first rate. And to be here on Easter was incredible - the view from the balcony was absolutely amazing! I hope to return one day. Thank you to Davide and Franca!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I agree with every superlative review given Sei Stelle. I can only add that not enough was said about Davide. He is an amazingly caring, helpful and kind soul. His professionalism and attention to detail alone would have secured his place at the top of B&B managers, but his interest in fulfilling every expectation is unparalleled. He did everything from escorting our group to non English speaking relatives, and staying until he thought us comfortable, to being "on call" for unexpected occurrences. We were delighted with the generous and individually prepared breakfasts that always included a special pastry mother-in-law Franca made for the occasion.... as well as the opportunity to meet Davide's lovely wife and sweet son.
Much has already been said about the location, the quality of furnishings, the uniqueness of the building and ambience a roof top terrace provides. We totally agree that it was outstanding and beyond what we could have expected. We give our experience at Sei Stelle the very highest rating.

Room Tip: We saw only 2 of the bedrooms. We travelled with my sister and her husband and had adjoining rooms, which was very convenient. Her room was larger as was her bath which probably made hers more desirable..... but ours had the aqueduct running thru it and opened onto the interior courtyard which was a lovely amenity.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple