“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Pane & Vino

Pane & Vino
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Todi
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ristorante-osteria con cucina tipica a base di prodotti locali e stagionali ,alcune ricette sono state adattate allo stile di vita attuale dallo chef patron Loredana,a disposizione 2 camere matrimoniali ,vendita di vini ,oli,specialita alimentari
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had an early dinner. Friendly service in a busy restaurant. We had polenta with sausage and mushroom (excellent), and chickpea and mushroom soup (lovely but filling). Had the roast pork shin for main, and it was a bit special - like the roast pork knuckles you get in Bavaria. The house red wine comes in a special 1/2 lire bottle and was a blend of Sangiovese and Merlot. Very drinkable.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My wife and I shared pasta, main course, bottle of house wine, vegetable, and a desert for 46 euros. The ravioli was superb, the 1/2 liter of house wine was very good, the smoked pork chop was delicious, the green vegetablewascooked perfectly and the desert was terrific.

Not a real fancy place but friendly service, excellent food, and reasonably priced!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Ordered a steak €16.00 as I heard that they are pretty knowns for this excellent dish, hwo it was cooked and prepared and I would say that I do agree. I normally will order a steak in an Italian restaurant ( not unless I am in Florence, knows for this ) but I did try with that I special kind of blanch vegetable with chili and garlic. Had an excellent wine.
Everything that was in their menu card were really mounth watering good, I saw it when the dishes were served. The service was excellent, friendly and warm. I would go there again. The location of the restaurant is just a few meters away from the deck view, where the cable car is.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Don't expect the food to be on the table quickly. This is a real slow food restaurant with typical Umbrian dishes cooked as required. The owners Loredana and Fabio are good hosts. Loredana being the cook and Fabio keeping an excellent cellar. Wines to suit every taste and pocket and all from vineyards in the area. Keep and eye out for the Rubro, an excellent wine at a good price. Service can be slow, but the atmosphere is friendly and casual and the food although rustic is excellent.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We got there through a Osteria / restaurant guide and were perfectly satisfied.
We found sitting indoors even better than outside in the small garden.