Hotel Marchionni is situated just behind an extremely grand and expensive hotel (the big one in teh photo) on the Viareggio seafront. It is an art deco style building, its glory fading a little, but clean, comfortable and welcoming. The staff were excellent, the buffet breakfast fresh and with a very wide range of choices (including a small amount of hot food). Very good location and nearby free parking (but move on Monday evening when the streets are cleaned!). No tea or coffee facilities in the rooms, but that's the norm for Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property consists of 39 rooms of which: 17 Prestige Double with sea view, 3 family rooms for 5 people and 16 Doubles Classic. Built in 1923 preserved Art Nouveau style and a very pleasant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Marchionni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marchionni Hotel Viareggio
- Hotel Marchionni Viareggio, Italy - Tuscany