“Appetizing”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Appetizing gnocchi pesto e vongole! Delicious! Do you speak English?no problem: the waiter is very kind and professional indeed.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

A reasonable quality and priced restaurant. The menu is good enough including the Italian classics with enough choice for my wife who is vegetarian. Service is typically Italian as all food cooked fresh to order. We ate outside on the promenade as it was a sunny day.

1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The service was very slow and when we finally got our food, the pizza was not as discribed in the menu. I tried to point this our to the waiter, but he denied it. The food was good anyways.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

One of the pizzas I have ever tasted. The base was perfectly thin and crispy, just the way I like it.

Reminded me of a Jacobs cream cracker..

Found the staff fine.

When I went to pay the bill, for four meals, it came to €42 ------the manager gave me two Euros back.

I have never had that happen to me in a restaurant before.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed 26 September 2013

we went around this restaurant for 3 days, and finally we get there. menu is not big. service isn't fast. but all the dishes was tasty.
The worst in this restaurant is waiters. they are impolite and rude. One of them wetted with wine and i guessed that my dinner shoud have been free, but they included service into check and were surprised why i refused in paying for the service.
The worst service!!!!!!!