“Best pizza and paposcia”

Pizzeria Notte e Di
Ranked #13 of 238 Restaurants in Vieste
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My favorite place for pizza. The Garganico pizza was fabulous, the bruschetta flavorful. The local wine was a perfect match.
The owners Antonio and Anna came to ask how we enjoyed the food. The sons Michele and Lorenzo were men of many languages. Never disappointed

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Prosciutto pizza has been my favourite food since I holidayed in Italy (Lignano Pineta) as a young boy. So if I go somewhere new I always search out the best rated pizzerias.

You could literally walk past this place if you didn't know the amazing quality of the pizzas they serve.

We came for lunch on day and had a great pizza although there was a mix up with the pizza and the fries, they ended up on the pizza haha. Fries removed pizza demolished...... When the larger than life owner (and pizza Jedi) realised the mix up he was very apologetic.

The pizza was so good, we decided to spend our last night here, and the pizza was even better. The atmosphere at night adds to the experience with the owner and his sons (I think) chatting to everyone who passes, a real local place.

This is no frills as they come with no plates or glasses but amazing pizzas and cold beer at great prices. Officially new favourite pizzeria on the planet!!!

1  Thank Snozzledog
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had to tour all southern italy to get best pizza in Italy. I don`t have any words. Me and my wife we our jaws totally open by the quality. And addition we took red wine of the house for just a 6 euros/litre.And we have tasted lot of different house wines and this was by far the best for that price. Main chef Papa and he`s son and all the staff were just awesome. Place does not look too fancy and we sure would have walked by without reading trip advisor`s tip. Once again we found that best is not always the fanciest looking:)

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We were traveling 20 days all over Italy and this was The Best pizza we ate and very good service
I can recommend it to you all

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We ate at the pizzeria now many time during our stay; panzerotti and pizza, both excellent taste and good price. The place is the best in the area and always with a good spirit. This is the place to go when in area, for simple snack or meal or just to taste some imported and local beers.