“August 2017 vacation”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Quiet and friendly fish restaurant in front of the beach.
Recommended if you want to avoid crowded places.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Food is fine but the service not so good: first rule never be served by the daughter of the owner.
Be noted that in order to get a coffee we hae been waiting for more than 15 minutes.
The real problem here is the total lack of organisation while serving.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

we visited here having read the great reviews on tripadvisor. Great directions from reviewers and worth it. Lovely location, excellent seafood, charming waiter who really wanted to practice his English. What a find. I wish it was my local. The owner knew lots of the customers coming and going, so I assume this is a regular haunt for lots of people. I can see why.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I had read great things about this little secluded lido and to be honest I chose are accommodation because it was so close.

When I discovered it after a run on our second morning I was blown away by its tranquility. It's in a stunning location.

I soon returned for a few beers, then we had an evening meal and 2 lunches. The food is stunning here, be it the seafood pasta or grilled fish. I will say it was our favourite restaurant of our 11 day trip in Puglia. Nothing overly fancy just good fresh products prepared and cooked really well.

Service always came with a smile and Marco was one of characters of our trip! What a great young man and a credit to the lido. He was so helpful and friendly and tried his best to get a smile from our ultra shy daughter Emily.

I promise we ll get a smile next time we come!! Grazie Millie Marco

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Wonderful food - fantastic service. Stopped here on way to hotel on night. We choose it by chance. Food was great and the view seemed to be amazing. We only saw it in the dark, I can just imagine what it's like during the day. The service was fantastic and the food was delicious. Wine as well. Highly recommended.