It is the same establishment as the Palm Village resort so you can use both facilities if you stay at either of them. The reasons I would go back:
- Short walking distance to the village centre and the beach
- It is very very very clean
- All rooms have view of the beautiful garden and the pool
- It is self catering with fabulous well equipped kitchenette
- Has a breakfast room at extra charge (€5 per person during our stay)
- The resort provides room towel which are changed once a week (Wednesdays) but extras are available at extra charge
- Provides beach towels as part of the service (a real bonus)
- Has private beach (a must have in Sardinia)
- Staff are multilingual and super helpful
- Has a fabulous and clean pool (makes a real difference to your holiday)
- Provides hire bikes at little charge (€2 per hour or €10 per day)
- It is not very expensive (in comparison) and great value for money
The one point that wasn’t so good – is that there is so much noise (e.g. 3 midnight noisy rubbish collection). As for a room away from the main road which should be slightly better. Hence poor sleep quality!
We loved our holiday in Villasimius – because it is beautiful and because the Green Village resort made it an even better experience!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Residence Green Village Resort Villasimius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Village Hotel Villasimius
- Residence Green Village Resort Villasimius Sardinia