We have just returned from a two week touring holiday of Sardinia booked through Just Sardinia (thanks!). Our three night stay at this hotel was our final stop and the perfect end to a fantastic holiday.
The location is stunning and the hotel is very modern and spacious. You have a choice of either the beach or the pool - we prefer the latter and had it pretty much to ourselves all day even though the hotel was quite full.
The food is incredible - buffet style but great choice, variety and quality.
If you want relaxing location with plenty to do, up to the minute facilities, but still an element of Sardinian friendliness and culture this is definitely worth considering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an enchanting position, in the extreme southeast of the island, Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna is set 55 km from Cagliari international airport and 2 km from the small town of Villasimius. Set in an idyllic bay dominated by an Aragonese tower, the hotel is shrouded in a Mediterranean vegetation. Inside the Protected Area of Capo Carbonara, among a natural salty lake and a marvelous white sandy beach, discover in Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna a new state of mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna Hotel Villasimius
- Sofitel Hotel Villasimius
- Sofitel Villasimius
- Villasimius Sofitel
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna Sardinia/Villasimius