“Modern Italian with interesting twists”

Enotria by Angoletto Della Luce
Reserve with
Enotria by Angoletto Della Luce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 297 Restaurants in Viterbo
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
London, United Kingdom
“Modern Italian with interesting twists”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We wanted a restaurant that was abit special to celebrate the end of not one walk but 3. The restaurant is quite minimalist wih white leather furniture, white walls adorned with some interesting art works. Not at all traditional Italian. Interesting menu with mix of what looks like traditional dishes with interesting variations. The cooking is excellent and every dish has a twist in either he presentation or taste. For an upmarket modern restaurant the portions are definitely traditional. Wines to suit every pocket. Only slight issue for us is we went a bit early (8pm). By 9.15 the restaurant was full and 'buzzy'

Ideal for a special meal.

• Visited April 2014

San Diego, California
“A Must Have Experience”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been living in Italy for over a year now and my wife and I stumbled upon this restaurant when we were visiting the area. This place, though a little pricy, was the best place that I have dined in all of Italy. We did an appetizer, first, and second course. All were amazing. The smoked goose breast appetizer and the pheasant ravioli were my favorite dishes. I will definitely be making another trip up to eat here again.

All in all, this is the top restaurant I've eaten at in Italy. Hands down. You will not regret eating here.

• Visited December 2013
Somerset, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoy a meal here if you can!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner here!! Overall, the food is very good, although the Risotto al tartufo nero con gelato al caffè is divine -- I highly recommend it!! My Tagliata di entrecote con radicchio e scamorza was also delicious, and would have been perfect had it not been significantly undercooked. The dining experience would have been better if the staff had been more attentive. They seemed rather overwhelmed during our visit. Even though there some flaws with the meal, I heartily recommend dinner here.

• Visited September 2013
Tea Gardens
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

All four of us selected different items from an extensive menu. Each was excellent and in adequate portions. Somewhat hard to find - recommend park in the main parking area and walk the 100 metres (we didn't and both parking and exiting through the narrow streets was problematic). Wine was affordable. One of the best meals we have enjoyed in this part of Italy. June 2013

• Visited June 2013
Viterbo, Italy
“One of the best....”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I think that first of all, this is one of the best restaurants I've visited in Viterbo. Second, delicious food and a delight for the palate, must try the Sushi Toscano, maybe approached by a good wine recommended by the young waiter.
The value for money is really good, to and to try to finish the dessert: Vietato Fumarlo . I offer my most warmest wishes for their career .....

• Visited April 2013