“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Mangiatoia

La Mangiatoia
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Volterra
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

Nice place, good location, kind service and most important- amazing pizza! What more do you need?.. Only thing needs improve is the prices..still I really recommand it.

• Visited April 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Big tase offered in this little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

This is a very little pizza place. There is more outside seating available than inside. You can not quite call it a Typical Pizzeria. It is more like small pizza shop, but tastefully and authentically decorated. It is high quality wood everywhere. Owners are a young couple. Young guy is amotorbike racer, you will see the pictures on the walls; he is waiting on the tables and his wife was preparing the pizza. Really great people, cheerful personalities.

Pizza and ingredients are fresh, very delicious. They will go out of their way to make you happy.

Great wine selections. Trust the owner with the one. He knows what he is talking about. Loved his passion for what he is doing.

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Best pizza I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

I was moaning that I didn't just want to go to "just a pizza place" but my boyfriend insisted and as soon as I saw the pizza I ended up ordering on the menu I knew I'd never hear the end of this "victory" for him. I had the house pizza and it was phenomenal, crusty base, creamy mascarpone, Parma ham and truffle cream. All the pretentious things I wanted for less than 8 euro. My boyfriend (who constantly searches for the Holy Grail of hot pepperoni pizza) insists it's the best he's had. Throw in the deep fried meat filled olives which I'll be attempting to recreate at home and you've got the perfect meal. Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and truly good value for money.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Great value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

It was recommended by our host in Villa Sensano and we were not disappointed. We ate there some very good pizzas and some fresh salads typical from this Italian region. We went there several times as it was almost cheaper than to cook ourselves!

Visited September 2011