We stayed in this hotel one night on route to the northern part of the lake. It was reviewed pretty well on the hotel sites but we found it poor. The lights in the bedroom were very dim and one had a bulb not working. Very depressing if you were staying for more than one night. The breakfast room too was dull and "sad". On the up side the location is fantastic very close to the lake and the town centre. No private parking. Public carpark right across from hotel €25 per night !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Plaza Hotel is in the historic center of Desenzano del Garda, in front of the port and 200 m far from the promenade. Near the hotel: restaurant, pub, self service, bank, shops, pharmacy...All rooms are classically furnished with soft carpeted floors or parquet. Are provided with private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, minibar, safe, TV Sat, air conditioned.Free wi fi in rooms and in commons areasFrom this year new bike rental service with city bike, mountain bike, professional bike: all day or half day (free helmets and free locks)Parking: in front of the hotel and near the hotel's area 50 m far from the hotel: public bus and private bus, taxi, boat, train.In the zone there are many attractions: Aquaria Thermal bath, Gardaland, Moviland, Sigurtà Garden, Caneva World, Kart.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Plaza Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy