Lovely, chic beachfront hotel, very exclusive barefoot luxury feel, terrific beach (easily one of the nicest, cleanest, most beautiful stretches i've found anywhere in similar properties in thailand).
Pros: Loved the little personal touches in the room, loved our oceanview loft room and the views (although be aware that you also get a view of the rooftops in front of you and the sea in the distance depending on where your room is). Nice to have the largest pool at your doorstep though (I didn't mind at all sharing the pool with the other 3 lofts - you hardly see anyone out there during the day). Loved the little library room and the fact that you could get DVDs to cosy upto and watch in your room.
Cons: There were no cons per se, however, there is really only one restaurant (well two, but only one is open for lunch serving light seaside snack/lunch fare and the other thai place is open at night. It's a pretty deserted location so if you are there for longer than 3 or 4 days you could get pretty bored of the food. Food is ok but nothing wow, which was a pity. Spa was nice, got massages. Everything is a little bit on the expensive side as one would expect in a resort of this standard but nothing completely outrageous. Also, I felt the lighting in the room (the downstairs bit could have been better - a floor or table lamp would add a nice touch and ambience otherwise downstairs is a bit empty and dark and night). The AC unit noise that others have complained about did not really bother me at all, and I'm a pretty fussy person.
All in all, lovely little boutique resort, good service, excellent beach, totally secluded location (if you like that - I do). Great for a weekend break or relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 20 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport. Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach,17KM of un spoilt beaches, almost exclusively for the guests of Aleenta are home to important wildlife, not least of all turtles & reef fish. The resort is perfect for families, couples & friends who wish to relax in the tranquil & incredible ocean front location. Linda Meredith, Spa Facialist to the Stars has her first wellness centre outside of the UK, where signature treatments such as VTOX & Facials are a must-try, in the Aruyah Spa complete 10 treatment rooms, and includes paraffin wax pedicures, OPI/ GEL manicures and a range of massage. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa also has a purpose built & fully licensed Childrens club available all day, and cares for the children of the resort exclusively with a range of exciting & fun activities in their own Club house with paddling pool, away from the main hotel pool to provide extra tranquility for all guests as well as giving a dedicated play &learning place for children. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is passionate about the environment. It was recently awarded the status of Thailand's Best Small Green Resort. Natai Beach has also been awarded 5 Stars for cleanliness of the beach and water quality. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta's wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration. Luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. The concept of "all suites, all private" is delivered in luxury rooms come with plenty of private space. Our luxury resort accommodation range in sizes from 80m for our smallest rooms to 600m for 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort And Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Hotel Phang Nga
- Aleenta Hotel Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa Phang Nga Province, Thailand - Khok Kloi