Conacul Archia
US$35
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Phoenix(Transylvania)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswimming poolcorvin castlequiet placenice poolnice staffpool tablehighly recommend this placeday tripexcellent foodlittle bithorse ridingbeautiful horsesdifferent themefresh airhigh qualitycan't wait to go backwonderful place
Reviewed 2 June 2014

After my first stay at Conacul Archia I could not stop talking to my friends about the very relaxing atmosphere, the outside space with the big swimming pool and the bar where you can serve various drinks, the luxury to have breakfast on a lovely terrace enjoying the sun in the summer and in particular the rooms with their own theme and design. I came back for another stay and I felt as the first time. Actually my plan is to spend at Conacul Archia few days of holiday together with my family!

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Horia S, Owner at Conacul Archia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for the great review. We are waiting for you as soon as possible!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Nobody wishes for anything else more than feeling like home , here i happened to experience in my humble opinion the unique feeling that i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be , with a wide variety of things to do, away from everyday life!

Everything you expect but, above all, great service with a clear and authentic customer-focus .Great!

I was very impressed with the staff above everything else. Professional but with a friendly attitude, , helpful and always serve us with smile.

Just perfect, just as the last time i’ve been here .
Two times here, both time everything was excellent.That's why I will return for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Horia S, Owner at Conacul Archia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for the great review. Hope to have you as a guest again as soon as possible.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Terrible
The hotel is not nice and friendly as seen in pictures.Breakfast is almost poorly. In the home garden, where we were staying, is dirt, heat and TVs do not work. Picnic at which I was invited was a fiasco. The steak was undone and we sat huddled at the table, like sardines. Everything is a lie, since accommodation and terminanad with employees who are poorly trained and insolent.
Prices are high for what you offer. Shame!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not exist.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank monica1205
Horia S, Owner at Conacul Archia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Monica,

First of all thank you for the review.
Second of all let's be honest here for a little bit because my family and me are putting a lot of soul in what we are doing here and we believe that our tourist should know the entire truth. I'll be brief, the beautifulness of our hotel depends on every persons taste but it is a long way from not being on someone's taste and affirming that is not nice and friendly giving that we meet each other and we had the privilege to talk and enjoy ourselves! Speaking about the garden house I believe when you are saying that is not clean you are talking about the real garden which is in front of the house and giving that it is a garden it should be a little bit of dirt on it! Second about the heating, our staff instructed you guys that you have a thermostat and can make the heat as you want it. The hole idea of a picnic is to stay all together and eat and socialize this is the way we are doing it here. We love to interact with our guests, we love to build friendships between people and ourselves, this is how we define "sardines".
This is our point of view and we are terribly sorry that you didn't tell us those points when we said goodby with a smile on our faces.

Virginia, Sorin and Horia Szabo

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I recommend Conacul Archia because is the place where you can find fine people, polite and nice hosts, good food and good wine. The chef is great! Rooms are clean and decorated with good taste!

As my room was the 'horse room; I will attach a horse picture, maybe it will be placed on the wall to expand the collection.

Alex Badescu

Room Tip: I had 'horse room'. It is no. 6 as I recall
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Horia S, Owner at Conacul Archia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were a group of 10 people spending the 1st of May and the following weekend in this awesome place. We had fun, quiet, relaxation, good food, comfort and all the attention we needed from the staff. So book at least one weekend and enjoy all the great things that this place can offer you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends