This hotel is advertised with 4 stars...
Before booking, be aware that:
- hotel doesn't offer breakfast. You can go nextdoor to a "cafe", where hygiene is very doubtful, and choice extremely limited.
- hotel doesn't offer internet in the rooms (not even via cable)
- you have to make your bed yourself!!! (yes yes....). Moreover only a sheet is available, no cover. And go ask for that in Russian (see next point)!
- nobody speaks a single word of English
- they don't know how to use the payment terminal and wanted to use twice my credit card.
- all night long, very loud music from bars and clubs located just under your windows (at least till 2:30 am when I finally managed to fall asleep).
Sochi will maybe be ready for the Olympics on the infrastructural point of view, but in terms of services, I highly doubt it, when in a 125€/night hotel, such poor "service" is offered.
I will definitely not go back to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.