“Perfect Aloha Vacation Rental”
Wonderful Napili Bay Beach Your Large Studio Condo
Golf the PGA
Rainbows in your Garden
Your Garden Path
Sunsets in Napili Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lompoc, California
“Perfect Aloha Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was our 4th stay at My Napili #15. That says it all. We return time after time to the lovely little studio apartment. Always clean and very well amended it is everything you need for a quiet relaxing vacation.There are 2 ceiling fans and an air conditioner for comfortable sleeping. Less than 100 steps to what we consider the best beach on Maui. 2 restaurants with-in walking distance for breakfast cocktails, lunch or dinner. There is a well stocked kitchen with everything you need and BBQ grills in the pool area for grilling with charcoal. Free coffee daily in the Ohana room about 20 steps from your back door. A lovely pool in a beautiful garden setting. Everything you need for the beach is provided except the sun screen! There are towels and back pack beach chairs. You can rent a paddle or surf board, or skim board literally steps from the back door as well. A few more steps will take you to Snorkel Bobs where you can rent snorkel gear to see the abundance of sea life in the bay.
After spending your vacation at this rental you'll be hooked and never feel the need to go anywhere else!

4 Jul 2017
Looking forward to your return
Glad you found all the wonders of napili
emjay421
Folsom
“Perfect Location in Napili”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Our stay at unit #15 was fantastic. The condo has everything we needed. Napili Village complex is quiet and is much more enjoyable than the big resorts at Kaanapali where we stayed the previous week. This is our second stay in #15 and can't wait to return. I told everyone we met what a great place this was and directed them to mynapilicondos.com. We've stayed in other units at Napili Village but this is our favorite. The beach at Napili Bay is our happy place. You can be as active or as laid back as you want. We can't wait to return. Easy walking distance to Kapalua Bay as well. We recommend the Kapalua Coastal Trail for a beautiful hike along the ocean. Also, we went to the Sea House a couple of times for dinner with a view. Overall I don't see how you can beat Napili and I highly recommend mynapilicondos.com.

4 Jun 2017
I am so very happy you found all the gladness in Napili Bay and my condo as I pride myself on trying to make each guest find their special place in paradise.
sat g
“Try it!”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lynn has everything we needed to cook our own meals when we didn't want to eat out, and with a beautiful view of tropical gardens beyond the lanai. The location is ideal for a short walk to a gorgeous beach and for short drives to incredible snorkeling areas such as Honolua Bay and Black Rock beach. Parking was easy, we always had several places to choose from. We went in mid September. All in all a real nice little condo in every way that suited all our wants, well recommended!

10 Oct 2016
I look forward to your return and glad you appreciated all the amenities. I do take pride in the comfort of my guests.
Ingex2013
Santa Clara, California
“Wonderfull condo, short walk to the beach”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had great vacation in condo #15. The condo was clean, well maintained. The sheets and towels looked new. Our beach towels were big and fluffy. The kitchen had everything we needed. The bathroom was clean and the shower had great water pressure. The owner provided extra bath towels.
The pull out couch worked great for me. And the big bed that the kids slept in was very comfy. We loved our lanai and the outdoor furniture. Location of the condo is great, walking distance to beach is awesome.

Travelling group: Young Children
4 Sep 2016
How wonderful
Glad you enjoyed this unique location of Mynapilicondos
I pride myself on personal service
Look forward to your return
Lompoc, California
“Most Peaceful Place on the West Side”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was our 3rd stay at Napili Village in #15. I can't imagine why would go anywhere else. The owner is very attentive and addresses any questions immediately. She goes out of her way to make your stay relaxing and pleasant. We go at a fairly quite time before all the kids are out of school and people start summer travel so we have always found it to be quite quiet. There are 2 charcoal BBQ grills available and a full array of cooking utensils in the condo. There is coffee every morning in the Ohana room at 6:30, and on Fridays by about 9 a little continental breakfast where you can get to know your neighbors and exchange touristy information. This year I discovered a wonderful walking trail along the Kapalua Coast. I love being able to walk out to the beach whenever we want . And I absolutely LOVE the keyless entry! It is so nice not to have to worry about where your room key is when your out in the ocean snorkeling or swimming. The turtles were quite plentiful this year we saw 1 nearly every day from our seats on the beach. The snorkeling was great also on the calm days and for the more adventurous there were some large wave days that were great for boogie boarding and even surfing. There are great thirsty beach towels and wonderful beach chairs provided for you, there was even a boogie board if your so inclined. I can't say enough good things about My Napili Condo # 15 We absolutely love it! And are looking forward to our return!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Too many things to list.
Liked least: The prior tenants did not wash the dishes very well. It's in the contract to wash and put away your dishes on departure. That is the ONLY thing you have to do.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
4 Jul 2016
I so appreciate you detailed review. I do pride myself on trying to attend to all the needs and concerns of my guests. I look forward to your return.
155042Tra...
Regina, Canada
“It's a great Studio apartment. Has everything, really felt like home.”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2015

I liked location.Studio apartment is everything you need in a condo. Bus service, if required, a few steps away. Snorkel shop in vicinity. Even a hair salon around the corner. . Near great snorkeling beaches. Really pretty area for walking and jogging. Loved it there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and casual atmosphere.
Liked least: Small unit.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Apr 2016
YOU were a lovely guest and look forward to your return.
“We are hooked!”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was our second stay in #15 and we are already looking forward to our next visit. This little gem is literally steps from the beach at Napili Bay. The condo is well kept and well appointed. Everything you could need is there. The kitchen has everything you might need for making meals. We found the nearby Napili Market to be quite nice for fresh fish and even sushi! Lynn the owner has thought of everything to make your stay as easy as possible. There are beach chairs and towels as well as a boogie board, cooler, and beach umbrella, even a drying rack you can stand up on the Lania for swim suites or hand wash. There is coffee every morning @7 in the Ohana room by the pool or if you prefer to make your own there is a coffee pot in the kitchen. We don't have the housekeeping service. We make sure to rinse the sand off before we enter our room, since it is only the two of us the place stays very clean. We absolutely love the keyless entry. The first few days you feel like your forgetting something, but it is so nice to NOT have to worry about misplacing or loosing a key. I can't say enough about how lovely this property is. We have met some really nice people. It is a small property so you see everyone at some point and everyone we have met has been very nice. We really enjoy lounging by the pool in the mornings and evenings, (it is just steps from your door) since we are really all about the water while we are there. There is a new owner to the store. He has Paddle board rentals and some sundry items. His plan is to expand into more of the general store items as he goes. There is also a Snorkel Bob's right next to the office. We absolutely love Napili Village # 15!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Short walk to the pool and beach and the keyless entry.
Liked least: Can't think of a thing.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
25 Jul 2015
I am pleased you loved your visit to MyNapiliCondos. I do pride myself on the personal attention I offer my guests and the care I take of my properties. Looking forward to your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing