“A place to enjoy rest and relaxation”
other travellers have booked this property
Professionally Appointed Sunset From My Private Lanai
Relax With A Flat Screen TV
Upgraded Bathroom
Check Out The Bamboo Floors
Our HUGE sundeck!
Another shot of our huge sundeck
View From Sundecks
Our Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
Relaxing Pool And Lounge Areas
Rainbow From My Lanai
Whale Watching From My Lanai
BBQ area
Farmers Market Nearby
Sea Turtles Galore!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rose R
“A place to enjoy rest and relaxation”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a wonderful place to enjoy a short summer vacation. The location is perfect: close to restaurants and grocery stores, shopping, and an easy trip to Lahaina. I loved how homey the place was, and felt welcomed the moment I walked in. It was great to have a pool and access to the ocean. The view is incredible, and it was a highlight of each evening to sit out on the balcony and relax after diving and being out all day. There was everything I needed to make my time there enjoyable. I definitely hope to stay again sometime!

hppycmpr3...
La Quinta, CA
“Good bargain on a quiet condo on the beach”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Found online and found the owner to be very helpful as we had to change days and then add two days. Condo is great for two adults maybe a child but too small to share with a second couple close to local market with a farmers market three times a week. Very close to Napili beach and a short drive to Kanaapali which had the best snorkeling we found during our stay.

patricia...
“Great Accommodation in West Maui !!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The condo was perfect! Good location and good size one-bedroom apartment. The unit had all we needed to have a comfortable stay. The bed and sofa-bed were comfortable. The bathroom shower was great. Kitchen was well supplied with large and small appliances. Lots of towels and linens were handy. The place was quiet at night and sleeping well was not an issue. Actually, we left the patio glass door open all night long to have some the sea breeze in. Beautiful outdoor pool and garden facing the ocean. We loved to watch the sea turtles doing their own things in the water.

We had a wonderful time in Maui during the 2015 Christmas break. We really enjoyed staying at your apartment and will definitively contact you next time we visit Maui.

Mahalo,
P

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
David K
Langley, Canada
“Hale Ono Loa #202 (335104)”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We had previously stayed in resort condos in Kaanapali and decided to try a smaller, independent building in Honokowai. The owner Kristin was easy to contact and a pleasure to deal with. This two week stay was very good value particularly as there are no resort fees to pay. Cleaning fee was reasonable at $120.
The condo was clean and spacious and was equipped as described on VRBO. Nice to have a full kitchen. No need for AC as the breeze and ceiling fans were more than adequate. The view overlooking the pool area, palm trees and out to the ocean is amazing and staying in July in this unit means not having the sun heating up the condo in late afternoon.
We were often the only guests at the pool, on the sun deck, using the BBQ's as it is low season.
Access to the ocean right off the property is straightforward but can be tricky when the tide is in but with a little practice you are swimming off a sandy beach or snorkelling with feeding turtles who visit every day! At low tide there is full access to the shore behind the adjacent properties and Honokowai Beach Park.
Three minute drive to the Times grocery store, snorkel rentals, ABC store and other shops. Also three minutes drive away the beach walk starts opposite the Times grocery store in the park and makes its way through the Kaanapali resorts, to Whaler's Village and beyond. Lahaina just 15 minutes drive away, the new outlet stores are a wonderful addition!
The condo location on the lower road also means easy driving access to all the great beaches and excellent restaurants in the area. This a great starting point for daily excursions.

Visit was for: Leisure

Montana
Reviewed 20 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing