“Stellar!”
Whale
Nightly sunset
Bird visitors
February 2014 - Maui Happiness
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Solana Beach, California
“Stellar!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

KR317 was excellent and surpassed our expectations. We spent 5 days there last week and loved it. We received 1 brief and polite phone call from the owner of the unit the morning after we arrived. She checked in to verify that everything was to our satisfaction. After that, we had complete privacy.

I'm not bragging here but let me state this- for the last 4 years I've lived in a very impressive condo complex that sits on a cliff in Solana Beach Ca. I see the ocean from home, drive along the San Diego coastline to and from work and see amazing scenery every day. It takes a little more to make me say 'wow" than the average person. That being said...waking up on our first day at KR317 not only got a "WOW" out of me, it had me giggling. It's that impressive! The balcony is so close to the water that when we looked outside from anywhere in the unit it felt like we were on a boat. You have to stand at the balcony railing to see the exceptionally well kept grounds below. The complex is quiet aside for the soothing sounds of the tide gently slapping against the seawall that protects it. There is a lovely sand beach right next to the complex where we swam, snorkeled, soaked up the sun and watched huge sea turtles forage for food (amazing!). There was never trouble finding a parking spot after taking our day trips. We visited a few of the local resorts and came back to KR317 every time laughing about how great it felt to come back to what felt like our home instead of a hotel with a baziilion other tourists packed in. We will definitely stay here again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The entire experience was excellent.
Liked least: No complaints.
Your age range 35-49
People with disabilities Older travelers
celliott0...
Mansfield, Texas
“Our stay at KR #317 was awesome!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We were so fortunate to be able to stay at KR # 317 when we were in Maui. The condo was absolutely stunning and the view from the lanai was breathtaking. This was located in a very quiet area that was very well maintained. It is within walking distance to some very nice restaurants. We very much enjoyed sitting on the lanai and watching the sea turtles play in the water. We will be back again and I have already started spreading the word that this is the place to stay for anyone visiting Maui.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo's appearance and location.
Liked least: There was nothing I did not like.
Older travelers
Bessandra
Riverbank, California
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Recently returned from our trip to Maui. Loved the condo! Immaculate and beautifully decorated. I fell in love with the ocean view and the turtles that you can see from condo lanai. When I return to Maui, this is where I will be staying! I have raved about this condo to my friends! Owners answered my many questions about food locations, beaches, etc.

Liked best: Ocean view
Liked least: I have no complaints
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Juliejuli...
London
“Smashing!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

This condo was spot on for us, as a couple. Peaceful location. Comfortable bed. Good sea breeze through and ceiling fans. Fully equipped kitchen with everything we needed..including nice touches like cascade for the dishwasher and coffee filters, salt, pepper and other things that so often you end up buying just to use a couple of times. Boogie boards and snorkel gear. Local guide book and 'tips'. Wi fi and local calls were included. Laundry room excellent. End of block and lift immediately available. Dianne was exceptionally responsive to e mail.
Very comfortable. Great stay. No problems at all. Thanks.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt like we were staying in someone's home. Everything there. Very clean.
Liked least: Could have done with A/C...but only one particularly hot night.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Pleasant Hill

A romantic getaway Older travelers
BC. CANADA
Reviewed 19 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing