All reviews swimming pool tuscany views mauro pisa heart summer
Reviewed 27 July 2013

After spending 6 weeks travelling all through the UK and Europe, I can honestly say that Podere Chiaromonte was simply the best accommodation we had! Not just the serene location and views, but the hospitality and atmosphere that the owners provide. Nothing is too much trouble and we all (2 couples) felt very comfortable and relaxed there. The breakfasts were divine and having a view like that (overlooking the pool and the Tuscan valley in the distance was something straight out of a movie.
With Air Con, internet, tv, views, great food & home made wine & views to die for, what more could you ask for?
Would love to go back again with more friends and soak up the ambiance (& probably will)
I think whoever has complaints about this place needs to have a real good look in the mirror! Thanks Mauro, Alberto & family for a wonderful 4 days. We won't forget it.
Jeff & Karen Hall. Australia.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank jakhall
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Highly recommended.
Beautiful house with great views from the room, the terrace and the pool.
Friendly and helpful host.
Very clean room and bathroom that look exactly like the pictures. Beautiful decor, spacious, tons of fluffy towels, pillows, fridge, microwave, kettle and cups in the one bedroom appartment. Excellent bed.
Delicious breakfast with local cheeses and ham, fruits, orange juice, rolled omelette, yoghurts, apple donuts, croissants, jam filled puff pastry and coffee or tea.
The pool looked very inviting but we did not try it as the weather was exceptionnaly cold and rainy.
Parking spots under a roofed area.
The gps was useful to make sure we were on the right road but the owner's description was really good.
I wish I would have stayed there longer.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Arthe
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Podere Chiaromonte is a gorgeous farmhouse on the top hill looking over the towns, countryside nearby. A 35-40 minutes drive to Pisa Airport meant a lot to us without rushing to get up too earlier in the morning.
Sunset was amazing in particular and I think it is a real gem hidden in Tuscany.
We were very welcomed by the owner at the reception and were given a lovely Tuscany style room to stay in. Room was spacious, clean, I loved every details inside. (There is kettle if you fancy a cup of tea or coffee-superb for British-lol . There are many international channels on TV-bonus) Bed was very comfortable, shower was great too. After a long day drive, it’s time to chill out.
In the evening I went out to take some photos in the garden and near the swimming pool. I bet in the summer, it is even better place to enjoy the countryside, the views and the swimming pool.
The breakfast looked lovely and the owner and his son( I guess) insist we should not worry about driving and have breakfast before checking out. It was our first time drive in Italy and we felt very sorry that we could not stay longer . Great hospitality.
Highly recommended to Tuscany lovers, it is a great place to start or finish point of your Tuscany holidays.
We would love to return~

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pinglovestravelling
Reviewed 7 January 2013

The place is ideal as a base to visit Tuscany as it is easily reached from Pisa Airport and within easy reach of the cities of Firenze, Livorno, Lucca etc. We stayed for a week over the New Year The room was clean, cosy and comfortable. The view of the surrounding countryside is beautiful especially at dawn. The host, Mauro, speaks English and is most helpful. Breakfast is a treat, with delicious home made cakes.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2011

This place is just perfect to stay in Toscany. It's in very nice area, surrounded by nature. It is very easy to get a lot of places from there for example Florence or San Gimignano. Owners are very kindly and helpful people. Room was very clean and also design was great! We ate there breakfasts and one dinner, food was delcious, for every morning was prepared warm cake. I recommend this place with all my heart and I hope to come back there one day!

Date of stay: April 2011