“Zipping Through The Trees”

Treetop Adventure Park
Soufriere Safari Buggy Tour
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Dennery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Treetop Adventure Park is a one of kind outdoor adventure-themed park located in the heart of St. Lucia's rainforest. Fly through the treetops on a World-Class Zipline that offers the highest, longest, and fastest lines in St. Lucia! Or cycle or hike to Errard Waterfall - the highest accessible waterfall on the island and arguably the most spectacular. Get ready for excitement! You've never seen St. Lucia like this! New Changes Coming To The Park: - Water wheel is being installed so that the entire park can run on renewable energy created by the river flowing through the park. - New Canopy Walk-ways have been installed and give you a new look at the beautiful forest from above! - Our bird-feeders are regularly replenished attracting gorgeous and colorful birds, among them many hummingbirds! - Our beautiful plants, flowers, and trees keep getting the attention they deserve. Our green house is flourishing full of more plants and flowers which will be relocated within the park when ready.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I were on our honeymoon when we decided to take an excursion to the Treetop Adventure Park. We were picked up from our hotel promptly and the tour guide gave us some exquisite local knowledge and entertainment on the 40 minute ride in the air conditioned van. The other couples in our group were a great group of people to zip line through the trees with. The staff greeted us at the front gate and guided us to our gear and then to the first platform. Each of the 6 staff members accompanying our group of 16 took a camera from the different couples to help document the experience. The staff was attentive to the safety of the guests when connecting to each zip line and when giving detailed instructions. Each line was a little unique and conquering the 800 foot long zip line was a breeze with the encouragement from the staff. There were water stations spread through out the course allowing everyone to stay hydrated during the 2 hour zip lining excursion. The 12 different zip lines were a blast, but it was the staff that made the trip memorable.

1  Thank Erin P
There are newer reviews for Treetop Adventure Park

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had never zip lined before so I was a bit apprehensive at first - but after the first line was completely comfortable. Our tour guide (we called him Joe - not sure if that's his name) was great. The whole tour is very safety conscious so I never felt in danger at any time. The staff made sure we all received the proper instructions and were there to help along the way. Don't miss this great adventure in the rain forest!

1  Thank JRL46
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our two teenage daughters had been ziplining, but this was the first time for me and for my wife. Scary? No way! They were very safety conscious, and the lines were long and exciting, with great views of the forest floor, treetops, and the river below. Book your tickets online in advance to pay only $59pp, which I thought was a great value. There were 12 lines, some of which were 700-800 feet long, and the staff were efficient, friendly, and funny. We drove from Castries, and enjoyed a breathtakingly beautiful 45 minute drive across the island to Treetop Adventure Park. If you are on a cruise, go EARLY if you want to visit the south side beaches on your way back to Castries. Treetop was responsive to my emails before the trip and completely reliable.

1  Thank OregonLawyer
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My parents and i did the triple adventure in mid June. Absolutely brilliant day. You couldn't of picked worse weather that day. The day started off with a open top jeep journey to the rain forest. Once we got there the staff looked after us wonderfully. I thoroughly enjoyed the zip lining, so much fun. My parents didn't do it but our tour guide made sure my parents could get to some good vantage points to get some good pics. After the zip lining our tour guide took us for a delightful walk to a waterfall were we had some gorgeous fruit. Overall brilliant day. Would like to thank our tour guide Erica(Sunshine) she was brilliant she had so much energy and had us laughing from the minute we got in the vehicle to the time we got back to our hotel.
Tip: If you are thinking of doing the zip lining make sure you are fairly fit as between some platforms you have some step walks.

2  Thank TomFlynn1997
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I had a good time zip lining with my boyfriend. This was our first time and the staff was very helpful in demonstrating How to zip line safely. It was a great way to see the rain forest and a great exercise since there was some hiking in between. If you never did it before, try it it's a great experience.

1  Thank Alisha A