“I'd put up more than 2 thumbs if I could”
Review of Brandy Hole - CLOSED

Brandy Hole
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant at Brandy Hole is a family run business. The club underwent a full internal refurbishment between December 2010 and April 2011. The spacious restaurant offers a comfortable sofa area allowing ample room to relax and enjoy a drink from the well-stocked bar. We offer lunch, afternoon tea and dinner open to both members and non-members. An extensive deck adjacent to the sea wall is perfect for dining al fresco, with comfortable seating and fantastic views over the river Crouch.The restaurant itself is available for hire for functions including wedding receptions & ceremonies, birthday parties, corporate days & business events. The restaurant also has two small private dining rooms, for parties of up to 16 people. Our main objective is to offer a wonderful experience to all our visitors - whether they come for a quick drink, evening meal or afternoon tea. The restaurant has done well since re-opening & many customers have commented favourably on the stunning refurbishment of the club interior. We are all very excited to see the next stages of the club's development start to take shape.
Essex
“I'd put up more than 2 thumbs if I could”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I recently dined at The Brandy Hole and I have to say I had the best meal and waiting service that I've ever had. Becca took great care of us and made us feel very welcome. Debbie, the manager was really friendly and approachable, which is rare at restaurants. All in all, it was an amazing evening and I recommend it to all. The speed bumps are definitely worth it and the view is fantastic.

1 Thank Syderz

Hullbridge
“What a lovely waitress ”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with my family and had a lovely meal - really reasonably priced and what a view!! After reading some of the reviews about the service I am happy to say our waitress Jessica was absolutely delightful - informative, attentive and cheerful. She went out of her way to make our evening enjoyable and is a real asset to the restaurant. Well done - we will 100% be a returning visitor.

4 Thank Dinnerandwine
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Hullbridge best kept secret”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Tucked away and easy to miss this restaurant is in a beautiful location overlooking the river, with lovely food at reasonable prices. It has been recently refurbished and has a bright and airy feel to it with plenty of outside tables and chairs. Don't be put off by the fact it is a yatch club as it is open to the public. The huge car park means no parking issues or costs but unfortunately the path along the river was temporarily closed which meant that an after lunch walk was not possible.
The staff were helpful and attentive without being a nuisance. Will definitely revisit on a summers evening to experience the evening menu.

• Visited June 2014
Rochford, Essex
“Lovely spot on a sunny day”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Excellent location overlooking the river. Lovely outside seating area with huge umbrellas for shade. The food was lovely. We chose several starters to share plus mussels.

Great service and a fab location. Will be visiting again soon

• Visited July 2014
Benfleet, United Kingdom
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

It was relaxing friendly and the food was wonderful, and great value. This was our first visit but we will be coming back soon.

• Visited June 2014