Horizon Village and Resort
US$68
US$211
US$170
Agoda.com
Asia Hotels Group - Poonpetch Chiangmai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$666
US$300
US$75
US$59
Baan Chai Thung(Doi Saket)
Dao Retreat(Doi Saket)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbotanical gardensmini zoofree shuttlenight marketchiang maibeautiful groundsmeeting roomhot air balloonthe general managercoffee shopbeautiful placesalt watershuttle servicerooms are spaciousget awayfood is excellentcity life
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The rooms are nice. I especially liked rooms 1 - 24. (I was in #13 last time and #6 this time.)
The staff is very efficient.
The staff is very very friendly.
The staff is patient.
The pools are great. I used 2 of the three.
The conference center is new, beautiful, and very usable.
We had all three meals in the dining room in the convention hall. It was mostly buffet style, but some was prepared on the spot. There was plenty of very good food. Mostly, but not totally, Thai style.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
horizonvillageresort, Owner at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear our valued guest,

On behalf of Horizon village and Tweechol Staff, we would like to thank you for spending your time
review an opinion about your staying on Trip Advisor.I hope you have a good time and comfortable with our service and our green surrounding. Anyway,this would not be the last time of yours. We will see you and your EMDC friends in 2016,hopefully. Thanks once again.Till then.
With respectfully,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The resort is located next to beautifully maintained gardens. The Thai food is excellent and people serve you very well!
I wish the swimming pool had cushions on their chairs and stretchers and some drinks were served, but that is a minor detail in the wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chalarng S, Owner at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Valued guest,

On behalf of Horizon village and Tweechol botanic's staffs I would like to thank you for staying with us at this time.I hope you have had a good time at our Horizon village with the botanical surrounding and our service. Thank you once again and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

As I said, the place is HUGE and very very nice. You can do a lot of things already just touring the whole facility. The staff were also friendly and helpful. I like their free shuttle drive to the night market, as it is quite far from the hotel. I would go back if given the chance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank pnx01

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Horizon is a little out of the way. That's the beauty of it. The rooms are well appointed. We got an excellent group deal. Everything is very well maintained which is unusual for such a large place in my experience. Staff are friendly and helpful. If you're looking to chill come here. The hot air balloonists launch from here too.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Chalarng S, Manager at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Sawade khrap!
its a wonderful place to be... food, stay and all the facilities is excellent! I enjoyed staying here for a 14 days and I can say that you will enjoy it. However, the cost is very high in comparison to other place. It is justified to the service so I feel it is fine.

PEOPLE here are wonderful.

Khop un krap!