I initially thought the Horizon would be further out from town, but of course the way development along major roads in Thailand has progressed it seemed still a part of the Chiang Mai metro area. Facilities were very nice. Used the wonderful pool. Morning breakfast was truly superior. Two evenings we ate at the in-house dining facility, and found it to be quite nice, as well as extremely convenient. Having a rental made this location a few miles out of town central a non-factor.
Certainly would recommend this location for anyone wanting a little time to de-compress at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon Village & Resort is a resort which is situated in 115 acres Botanical Garden. We located in out skirt of Chiangmai area which is far from the city for 10 km. The Unique Selling Point of this property is the Conference in the garden with the capacity of 3,762 sqm which are 2 Grand Ballrooms (Ceiling high 6.5 metres and 10 metres) and 15 meeting rooms. The maximum capacity of Grand Ballroom is 800 pax. The Accommodation 209 rooms comming with the Lanna style which we have 4 different room type. Moreover, our resort has various activities for the guest to enjoy for example riding a bicycle , paddle boat, swimming, visit the Lanna Museum or Lanna way of Life , feeding the animal in the petting zoo, Thai massage or even get into the Hot air balloon which we receive the license to be the only one balloon port in Chiangmai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Village and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Horizon Village Resort
- Horizon Village And Resort Doi Saket, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand