“Amazing Natural Healing”

Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Doi Saket
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Tao Garden really impressed me with its amazing lush vegetation and the treatment and activities organized around the property. The Pakua facility is for check-ups and detox as well as for consultations how to plan your treatment if you decide to have one. Other areas are for meditation, exercise, relaxing - and there is the big Salt-Water pool too!
They even have an Oncologist knowledgeable in the Holistic field and I love the healthy organic dishes and the vegetable and fruit drinks - so refreshing!
The rooms are well laid out and are decorated according to the individual owner's personal taste but you need to choose your room type carefully as the stairs are quite steep and may not be convenient for older visitors. In the two-story townhouse style building one of the 3 Bedrooms may be closed but the others are for rent during your stay.

Room Tip: Bedrooms in the Town House units are on the upper floor and may be less convenient for Senoirs with...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mamallmighty

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Unique and wholistic place that offers everything for Body, Mind, and Spirit. Set in beautiful gardens, friendly service; healthy, organic and awesomely tasty food (food is an attraction in itself). Tao Garden offers Spa treatments as well as educational programs - you can enjoy quiet times or be emersed in a group of like minded people from all over the world. Place to rest, recoup, revitalise, re-energise. Must visit! (I hav been going to Tao Garden annually since 2005). Julia

Room Tip: During hot season, get a room with an aircon rather than only a ceiling fan.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Julia K
Reviewed 13 November 2012

i stayed for 7 nights, its something i didnt expect ! The place was nice and beautiful. It have the touch and sense of nature with all that trees and plantation in place, as if you are in a paradise. i had some treatments + massages. I didnt have a specific schedule for treatment. U have alot of things to do there. People were very friendly and helpful. The city is quiet far around 35 minutes by a car. The only thing i would like to pay attention to, is the wifi. Specially if you have a room that is far from the reception area, the wifi becomes very week, i recomment a wire or a cable for every room + i would like to have a receiver and a tv in the room. There is alot to talk about but overall I am satisfied with all the other thing in the resort and i had a nice and a memorable stay there !

Room Tip: choose a room that is very close to the reception area for the sake of a good wifi connection.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Saoud931
Reviewed 30 October 2012

what i really loved about the resort, apart from all the treatments, is the actual garden - the resort is literally a massive lush garden, i loved being able to get lost in the greenery. All the treatments were great as well - some were painful, but that's the price you pay to detox! Had my first ever colonics done, felt sick but it's worth it!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank ariadna_asia
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I just left Tao Gardens a few days ago but it's benefits will remain with me for a long time. This is no temporary alleviation of problems but a long term insight for me. After getting frustrated trying to measure and compare all the main Thailand health retreats, I later came across Tao in a google search at work, just felt it was good and when I called them I knew they were the right people/place to go to.

The staff are all very professional - I am a nutritionist/health scientist myself and it was nice to see how professional all the therapists were. The treatments and massages I had were all great and unique (and I'm very fussy about who I would let treat my body - I always find the top professionals). I am very healthy but still found these treatments transcending.

The food was amazing - and such a joy to come off a dreadful flight and have my first meal here! All staff were considerate and extremely polite. The place was also divine - the presence of nature is very strong, pure and moving well. I was blessed to find this place, will never forget my experiences there even from one trip. Also the value was very good. I look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
12  Thank SarahAldred
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I sinply loved my stay at Tao Gardens- it delivered everything I wanted- a serene and peaceful environment, where the gardens are lush and everything is in balance. The energy is palpable. The salt water pool was amazing. I particularly enjoyed the food- I am really into healthy eating so there was plenty of choice for me . I heard someone complain that there werent any sandwiches for lunch- this is not the place for that, it is for those who are consciously choosing a better, healthier lifestyle. They did have wheat free bread and cater for all kinds of diets, I thought the choice was exceptional. My standard room was on the ground floor of one of the dormitory style blocks and overlooked a beautiful garden so it was a great place to come and relax in between treatments, I went for the detox and cleanse package and I have been to many places in the world and must say that the standard is one of the highest I have encountered. so if you are looking for a health retreat- a 'real ' one- which incorporated Chi Kung , diet and treaments for the mind, body and soul, this is the one.The staff are very friendly and efficient and helpful-I couldnt fault the place. It is a little on the expensive side, but hey, YOU are worth it! YOu must definitely try a Chi Nei Tsang Massage and if you are open to it, try a Karsai Nei Tsang one as well.

Room Tip: go for standard room - the extra over the simple room is worth it
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank TrishyAuckland
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We are there in last month and found out that the place was so good for the people like us who are always busy and had to live in noisy and crowded environment.

The condo are great but it would be better if the room ceiling are higher so that we could feel more free in our stay.

The buffet is great.

I like the juice made from the fruit from Heaven..wow.

Would like to go and stay next year. But I need a television.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Rainforest Boutique
Rainforest Boutique
#52 of 402 in Chiang Mai
Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection

Been to Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort? Share your experiences!