Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dao Retreat(Doi Saket)
View Hotel
Home Place Hotel(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
Baan Chai Thung(Doi Saket)
Fern Paradise(San Sai)
View Hotel
All reviewstai chigrand masterlife changingsteam roomdetox programmeal timesraw veganchiang maihot and cold drinkslose weightparadise on earthbuffet styleherbal steamrainy seasoncoconut ice creamthe food is greathealing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2013

This is my fourth time at Tao Garden. Every time I arrive it looks more lush. The gardeners are around all day. More plantings keep going in the ground. There also are stretches of lawns and a river and ponds with fantastic bridges of red enamel greeting you, as if to say, "Come on across and see what's here!" The weather was fantastic after flying over snow, endless white. But off the plane you can't even know what you are going to find with a half hour taxi ride. (I live in Florida myself yet there are no resorts edged by mountains where I live. You can walk the grounds and admire every nook and cranny filled with not only natural beauty, but amazing sculptures and vases and bonsai trees in porcelain bowls. You can be alone and you can meet people. You can learn wonderful teachings!

Room Tip: Sorry if you don't want to publish this review because I am a long time student of the owner. But I get nothing in return for being in love with this place! I want to eventually live there. Sorry I used this space for this, because I hope you will publish my review.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RavenTaoTLC
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I am coming back to work and teach here...a teacher of Mantak Chia's methods of sexual Taoist chi gung...I am excited to be part of this great family!!

I have never felt healthier... made new friends from around the world and received the best treatment ever!

I had just finished my lifelong book on self healing in a quantum resplendent way called "Relationshifting:..." and needed some R & R (relaxation and revelation) and found it here with exceptional food!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank ALongoKamuela_Hawaii
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I have never drink so much juices and eaten so many fruits in my life. I went to a lot of medical meetings in hotels, resorts, some of them in the tropics. and I could drink all the coffee I want. Here, instead of morning coffee, they serve papaya and passion fruit. Not Snapple passion fruit drink, real papaya and passion fruit, and people just take unlimited amount they want, and then at lunch and dinner, it is real passion fruit juice, not thin watery drink in Snapple, drink all you want. And then there is Mangosteen, Queen Victoria's favorite fruit. I have never eaten it before. The sweet taste is so pure. People take 20 whole fruit in their plate. And then there is mango juice, and even wheatgrass juice unlimited. In New York, wheatgrass juice is $4 a shot. Here, guests pour a glass full. I took a tour of their farm. They grow everything in their own farm, organic, and no pesticides.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank loongsung
Reviewed 22 December 2012

If you're looking for an integral healing experience, with the opportunity to do spiritual work, there's no better place. Just being here, breathing the purest air, the wonderful smells of plants and flowers, expert feng shui design, the healthiest, most nutritious food, this is it!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank janettenutis
Reviewed 17 December 2012

We host a retreat in Tao Garden each November, and each year I feel like I am coming home. The first thing you notice as you arrive is the idyllic setting outside Chiang Mai, surrounded by rice fields and local temples and the lush grounds of the resort itself. Upon entering, you are greeted with the warm smiles of the helpful staff; they consistently go above and beyond my expectations and surprise me with thoughtful details. Meals are exceptional, featuring a wide variety of options buffet style for each meal. We stay two weeks at a time and never tire of the selection. The spa and wellness facilities are a treat for yourself to recharge and rebalance with a variety of relaxing and therapeutic treatments to choose from; plan your stay to include at least one treatment each day because you will want to sample as many as possible.

Beyond that....rent a bike to explore the area, hike to the nearby dam to enjoy the view, bask in the aromatherapy steam, work out in the gym, swim in the mineral pool, sip a fresh juice, take a morning Tai Chi class or an evening yoga class...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business