This is not your average hotel, nor your typical spa. This is an oasis to heal and relax tucked in the fields outside of Chiang Mai, about 45 mins from the city. It is a Mecca for people into Taoism and Tai Chi and an excellent destination for those that would like to use the extensive list of services in their clinica. However, this is also perfect for those like me that have never practice tai chi and didn't need a colon irrigation and only needed a place to relax with good clean air, pure water, and delicious organic food ( they grow everything in their fields) I spent sometime relaxing by the pool, despite the place being cold the sun was strong enough in December to enjoy the pool along with the herbal steam bath, practiced tai chi in the morning and evenings, and met the most wonderful people. The rooms are basic, don't expect luxury, but everything else compensate for that and I got a better experience at Tao garden than at the fancy Shangri-la in Chiang Mai. It really depends on what your needs are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Destination Spa Resort in Thailand Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort is a truly natural holistic health spa and awarded as an excellence destination spa in Thailand. We provide unique combination of Thai and Chinese massage therapies, Burnout Detox cleansing packages and a wide range of holistic health treatments. Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort offers full services of accommodation, integrative holistic clinic, organic food, salt swimming pool, morning & evening exercise, recreation activities, free Wi-Fi, etc. Guests can enjoy and revitalize body, mind and spirit with good air, good water, good food, good chi, good heart, good intention. Only 30 minutes from downtown, you will find the source of natural Health & Longevity Secrets. ...welcome to Pakua Clinic located at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort is excellence experience over 16 years in Healing Holistic & Alternative Medicine and the best Destination Spa, organized by Tourism Authority of Thailand. We offer every guest a total lifestyle transformation to achieve wellness and good energy with a full range of healing treatments, the focus of our program is on detoxification, healing, balancing and rejuvenating your mind and body. Our staff of expert health professionals includes Medical Doctor, Naturopathic Doctor, Traditional Chinese Doctor, Nurse, Medical Technologist, Physical Therapist and Medical Consultant. Also during the season we will have Universal Healing Tao Instructor and Visiting Practitioner around the planet to offer you a retreat with their knowledge at the place of healing harmony here at Tao Garden. On arrival you are offered a complimentary Health and Wellness consultation including Physical examination and consultation 15 minutes. This is designed around your goals and objectives, your current state of health and ability to achieve those goals. Your advisor will help you achieve the most out of your stay by devising a personal program of treatments and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tao Garden Health Spa And Resort
- Tao Garden Health Hotel Chiang Mai
- Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort Doi Saket, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand