“Great place to relax”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swanley
Greenacre Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Swanley B&B and Inns
Bottrop, Germany
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at Greenacre B&B 6 days in April 2014.
The accommodation is fitted very comfortable.
It has two bedrooms, a lounge with flatscreen, a bathroom and a
small kitchen with a fridge, a kettle, a sink, dishes and cutlery in it.
Coffee, Chocolate and a choice of various teas are offered always, as well
as sweets and chocs. If something is empty it will be refilled by the hosts as soon
as possible.
We had a furnished Patio for our own use, where it is allowed to smoke.
The accommodation is a non-smoking area.
The hosts are very very friendly.
Any questions or wishes were complied immediatly, always pleasent and with a smile.
We had the choich between different breakfasts.
Pauline and Antonio served a really great breakfast, always beautifully presented and large, so that we didn`t have to take lunch.
From the first minute of our stay we felt at home.
We`ll come back again, to enjoy another great leave in this beautiful accommodation.
Susanne und Michael from Germany

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Arundel
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I cannot rate this bed and breakfast highly enough. From the moment that I rang the front door bell I felt valued as a guest. Everything about the place was comfort, from the choice of breakfast which was beautifully presented to the bowls of chocolates that were replenished every day. I felt like a member of the family. I recommend this establishment to anyone who wants to stay in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
pls224, Owner at Greenacre Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Thank you very much for your complimentary review. We enjoy very much what we do and like to give value for money, good service and clean accommodation. It is our aim to make everyone feel valued. It is a pleasure to meet such charming people.
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night for a business trip. Had a horrendous journey by train and Pauline kindly came to collect me from the station at 11pm! My room was a welcome oasis of warmth and calm with chocs, a mini kitchen and everything I needed. Great breakfast with friendly service from both hosts. The place is absolutely spotless and I have no hesitation in recommending Greenacre to anyone who needs a lovely place to stay. I plan to return with family for a stay in the vicinity of the capital without the extortionate costs of a soul-less city centre hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Loughborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I picked this B&B at random for a one-night business stay and could not believe what I had stumbled upon. I can add nothing to what other people have said, the place is fantastic, the owners are incredibly friendly and the breakfast is the second largest I have ever been presented with.

If I ever need a place to stay in the area again, this will be my first choice.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Phil G
New Plymouth, New Zealand
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in Swanley. The B&B is a short walk to the railway station and only a 25 minutes trip to Victoria station in Central London. The B&B is in a quiet cul de sac, it is modern, spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were wonderful and bests of all was the service. Our hosts were always on hand to offer assistance when required and made our stay really special.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Helen P
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was defiantly a find. I spend a lot of time in the area on business and mainly stay in hotels for half of the week. By chance I stumbled upon this B&B on the site and I wasn't disappointed at all. Pauline and Antonio are lovely people and wonderful hosts. The rooms are spotless and the breakfasts are enormous and absolutely delicious, on the second day I had to ask if the breakfast could be smaller as the first one was so vast. Also little touches set it apart such as chocolate's in each room and the obviously fresh produce used for the breakfast's whether it be Full English or Salmon on poached egg. Thank you Pauline and Antonio for such a lovely stay and I hope to be doing it again some time soon.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Steve N
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Have stayed here for 2 nights ,
First impression ,it's bright ,clean and welcoming .
The rooms are extremely comfortable and they pay attention to detail with little things like sweets and snacks.
The breakfast is vast , well cooked and presented.
I do not see anywhere here that could be improved and if your in the area try this first you will not be dissappointed.
Thanks for such a nice establishment.

Room Tip: They only have one suite .,so it's always going to be the best.