“A gem of a B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swanley
Greenacre Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Swanley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Wow - what a gem! We couldn't believe our eyes when we checked into this wonderful B and B. There were two extremely large, well-equipped bedrooms, a kitchen area, lovely conservatory with two squashy leather sofas, huge TV with Sky, lovely private outdoor area and bowls of chocolates. Everywhere was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was a treat and the full English and eggs benedict kept us going all day. And if all that wasn't enough there was Pauline and Antonio, two of the most welcoming and friendly B&B hosts we have ever met. Unfortunately we could only manage one night but we will be back - if we can get in! Michael and Sue, Eastbourne

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at Greenacre B&B 6 days in April 2014.
The accommodation is fitted very comfortable.
It has two bedrooms, a lounge with flatscreen, a bathroom and a
small kitchen with a fridge, a kettle, a sink, dishes and cutlery in it.
Coffee, Chocolate and a choice of various teas are offered always, as well
as sweets and chocs. If something is empty it will be refilled by the hosts as soon
as possible.
We had a furnished Patio for our own use, where it is allowed to smoke.
The accommodation is a non-smoking area.
The hosts are very very friendly.
Any questions or wishes were complied immediatly, always pleasent and with a smile.
We had the choich between different breakfasts.
Pauline and Antonio served a really great breakfast, always beautifully presented and large, so that we didn`t have to take lunch.
From the first minute of our stay we felt at home.
We`ll come back again, to enjoy another great leave in this beautiful accommodation.
Susanne und Michael from Germany

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I cannot rate this bed and breakfast highly enough. From the moment that I rang the front door bell I felt valued as a guest. Everything about the place was comfort, from the choice of breakfast which was beautifully presented to the bowls of chocolates that were replenished every day. I felt like a member of the family. I recommend this establishment to anyone who wants to stay in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
pls224, Owner at Greenacre Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you very much for your complimentary review. We enjoy very much what we do and like to give value for money, good service and clean accommodation. It is our aim to make everyone feel valued. It is a pleasure to meet such charming people.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed 1 night for a business trip. Had a horrendous journey by train and Pauline kindly came to collect me from the station at 11pm! My room was a welcome oasis of warmth and calm with chocs, a mini kitchen and everything I needed. Great breakfast with friendly service from both hosts. The place is absolutely spotless and I have no hesitation in recommending Greenacre to anyone who needs a lovely place to stay. I plan to return with family for a stay in the vicinity of the capital without the extortionate costs of a soul-less city centre hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I picked this B&B at random for a one-night business stay and could not believe what I had stumbled upon. I can add nothing to what other people have said, the place is fantastic, the owners are incredibly friendly and the breakfast is the second largest I have ever been presented with.

If I ever need a place to stay in the area again, this will be my first choice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil G
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in Swanley. The B&B is a short walk to the railway station and only a 25 minutes trip to Victoria station in Central London. The B&B is in a quiet cul de sac, it is modern, spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were wonderful and bests of all was the service. Our hosts were always on hand to offer assistance when required and made our stay really special.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Helen P
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was defiantly a find. I spend a lot of time in the area on business and mainly stay in hotels for half of the week. By chance I stumbled upon this B&B on the site and I wasn't disappointed at all. Pauline and Antonio are lovely people and wonderful hosts. The rooms are spotless and the breakfasts are enormous and absolutely delicious, on the second day I had to ask if the breakfast could be smaller as the first one was so vast. Also little touches set it apart such as chocolate's in each room and the obviously fresh produce used for the breakfast's whether it be Full English or Salmon on poached egg. Thank you Pauline and Antonio for such a lovely stay and I hope to be doing it again some time soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Steve N

Been to Greenacre Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!