All reviews off street parking few minutes walk conservatory hosts kitchenette
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at Greenacre B&B 6 days in April 2014.
The accommodation is fitted very comfortable.
It has two bedrooms, a lounge with flatscreen, a bathroom and a
small kitchen with a fridge, a kettle, a sink, dishes and cutlery in it.
Coffee, Chocolate and a choice of various teas are offered always, as well
as sweets and chocs. If something is empty it will be refilled by the hosts as soon
as possible.
We had a furnished Patio for our own use, where it is allowed to smoke.
The accommodation is a non-smoking area.
The hosts are very very friendly.
Any questions or wishes were complied immediatly, always pleasent and with a smile.
We had the choich between different breakfasts.
Pauline and Antonio served a really great breakfast, always beautifully presented and large, so that we didn`t have to take lunch.
From the first minute of our stay we felt at home.
We`ll come back again, to enjoy another great leave in this beautiful accommodation.
Susanne und Michael from Germany

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I cannot rate this bed and breakfast highly enough. From the moment that I rang the front door bell I felt valued as a guest. Everything about the place was comfort, from the choice of breakfast which was beautifully presented to the bowls of chocolates that were replenished every day. I felt like a member of the family. I recommend this establishment to anyone who wants to stay in this area.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
pls224, Owner at Greenacre Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you very much for your complimentary review. We enjoy very much what we do and like to give value for money, good service and clean accommodation. It is our aim to make everyone feel valued. It is a pleasure to meet such charming people.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed 1 night for a business trip. Had a horrendous journey by train and Pauline kindly came to collect me from the station at 11pm! My room was a welcome oasis of warmth and calm with chocs, a mini kitchen and everything I needed. Great breakfast with friendly service from both hosts. The place is absolutely spotless and I have no hesitation in recommending Greenacre to anyone who needs a lovely place to stay. I plan to return with family for a stay in the vicinity of the capital without the extortionate costs of a soul-less city centre hotel.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I picked this B&B at random for a one-night business stay and could not believe what I had stumbled upon. I can add nothing to what other people have said, the place is fantastic, the owners are incredibly friendly and the breakfast is the second largest I have ever been presented with.

If I ever need a place to stay in the area again, this will be my first choice.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Phil G
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in Swanley. The B&B is a short walk to the railway station and only a 25 minutes trip to Victoria station in Central London. The B&B is in a quiet cul de sac, it is modern, spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were wonderful and bests of all was the service. Our hosts were always on hand to offer assistance when required and made our stay really special.

Date of stay: October 2013