Enigma Ios
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

excellent view of the port of ios!excellent food!excellent greek music! great service! great atmosphere!

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We were highly dissapointed by not only the food, but the service. The people were nice but they never asked if we wanted more drinks and didnt clear the tables until they brought out our next course. They did not change any of our cutlery either, they were to busy getting the cats of the verander. There were 4 other people in the resturant and still below average service. The food we got was poor, flavourless and undercooked and the prices are expensive for what you actually get.
Would not recommend this at all.

1  Thank Brittney B
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I was originally attracted to this place by the traditional Greek music and number of people inside. How wrong we were as we realised the people inside had been waiting since lunch. Our table was decorated with a dead plant in a cup and the decor was miserable. After ordering our food we did not see anything until 1hr 30mins later (very simply main
courses). It's safe to say we won't be leaving a tip as our food was a disappointment but edible. The wait was the biggest down point and not worth a revisit!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We ate here last night. We ordered souvlaki and grilled shrimps. We payed 9€ for the souvlaki for two small skewers and half a potato and 16€ for what I expected to be the best shrimp I've ever had. I had expected cleaned shrimp with lots of seasoning and grilled to perfection, instead I received five huge whole shrimp. I spent the next 30 minutes getting sprayed by shrimp guts and using my knife to peel out the vein running down its back and taking its feet off. To add insult to injury there was nothing on the shrimp. It was just plain shrimp. I ended up unfortunately feeding most of it to a stray cat. The side was a potato cut in half with oregano on too and the salad only had balsamic vinegar paste on it. This place, which we had high expectations for, didn't fail to disappoint us at nearly every turn, expect they have nice homemade bread.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Great food and hospitality.
We had a very pleasant dinner with good food and service by the owner (Stelios) and his staff.
We would defenetly visit again this excelant resturant.