We spent 3 days here in a Grand Demeure Suite - room number 5 ( on the corner so larger terrasse).
Close to the airport
Restaurant was exceptional in terms of staff and food quality
Beautiful swimming pool and grounds
Perfect for relaxing and for calm.
We were sad to leave and would return in a flash. Nothing bad to say at all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "At the gates of Calvi" the old Genoese estate of Paratella once granted by King Louis XV of Mr Murat Serpriere, now houses its guests in 27 rooms, Suites and Villas customized. Isolated in this charming 18th century, the rooms open onto the Bonifato Valley and offer a panoramic view of the mountains bordering the coast. A 3 km from the sea and 4 km from the city center of Calvi, in a park of 3 hectares of Mediterranean accents - Eucalyptus, palm, olive and pine trees reminiscent of the beautiful place of eternity - here everything is quiet, calm and voluptuousness . One area in nature, ten minutes from Calvi, through forests and hills. Corsica and especially a visceral and authentic that appears in the layout, decor and atmosphere created by the owner Jean-Baptiste Ceccaldi. A house to live to learn more about the Corsican soul, nice rooms, which open on the mountains, indigenous materials, wood, terracotta, of great refinement in sobriety, large suites with pool and private garden and a service tailored to the wishes of the residents. New Spa 100% organic cosmetic line associated with a bio-Corsican. Meeting space for this year. The hotel "La Signoria" also called "A casa Ceccaldi," is undoubtedly one of the finest luxury hotels in Corsica. The former estate of Paratella is the source of this lovely building. Built under the influence of the Genoese island, the estate was then granted Mr Murat the Serpriere by Louis XV. Today, this wonderful home exceptional charm, surrounded by a beautiful park, well deserves its fame. Fascinating in its beauty, we could stay for hours to watch. Stroll through this garden of 3 hectares, while savoring the smell of the maquis and orange trees, singing fountains, will be a real fun time! It is in this extraordinary setting that welcomes guests to the Signoria. The Signoria has 27 Rooms and Suites customized, single-storey opening onto the gardens and terraces, with magnificent views of the mountains and the valley Bonifato. All offer luxury and amenities of a 5 star hotel. Here, the union of different styles from several periods, with an exotic note, is a success and elegance is still present. The Signoria also has 5 luxury villas, all stone, with private pool and garden ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Signoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Relais La Signoria Hotel Calvi
- Auberge Relais La Signoria Calvi
- La Signoria Calvi, Corsica