All reviews family run hotel restaurants and shops buffet breakfast bath receptionist beaches corsica
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Excellent location walking distance to the town, supermarket round the corner, beach at end of street, rooms very clean and airy, nice bathroom, plenty of hot water,.A family run Hotel I'd say, very friendly and helpful, left our bags after check out and returned much later- all good. If arriving by train ask the Train conductor to let you off at LIDO station, only a 5 min walk then instead of 15 fr Calvi station

Room Tip: Don't stay room 105 its right opposite a wooden stair case and everyone passes by
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank easymover1
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Stayed here two nights. The hotel is quite pretty and has really cute interiors- it's definitely a sweet little French hotel. It is about a block back from the beach and it pretty close to restaurants and shops. The port is only 10min away.

There is no Wifi however and both mornings I was woken up by the sound of vacuum cleaners. The floors are polished wood and the sound just travels. Cleaners started at about 7.30 and didn't stop till I eventually dragged myself out of bed.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This has been my second visit to Les Arbousiers. My first visit was exactly nine years ago, also in June. The hotel is excellent value for money!! It is perfectly located, only steps away from the beach as well as the port in Calvi. Therefore, with or without a vehicle, all is doable.
The staff are more than helpful, always friendly, always willing to help. A huge thank you to all.
The rooms are basic,clean, and comfortable. What more do you need?
As this has been my second visit, and I am already planning many more...I can easily say that I recommend les Arbousiers highly.
THANK YOU LES ARBOUSIERS FOR A SECOND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. See you all again in the very near future.
Julie-Canadian living in France

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2012

When we arrived , we found a traditonal French Hotel, not the plastic, international chain hotels, found almost anywhere in the modern world. The Hotel was clean and the staff very helpfull and friendly, despite a slight language barrier,(entierly on our side). Food was good and the location for the beaches and town were also excellent. Hope to return to Calvi in the future and will be looking to book into this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We had a difficult time finding a small hotel, but the people in this town are very kind and helped us. This is a little old-fashioned hotel, which making it a real interesting. Rarely have the opportunity today to stay in a hotel room arranged by hotel standards from the last century. The staff is very friendly, the hotel is near lovely marine and near the beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple