This is one incredible hotel. Located in a secluded water-front location which is easy driving distance from Porto Vecchio, Figari airport, Bonifacio, and many southern towns in Corsica. It was impeccably designed, has gone above and beyond with exquisitely, well-appointed rooms and attention to every detail. The staff is professional, and very reserved. However, they didn't seem to go too far out of their way, unless they were specifically asked to assist.
If you want to get away from it all, relax, enjoy a lovely spa, spectacular pool, wake up to awesome views, tour the southern coast of Corsica, this is the place to do it .... IF, you can afford it! Also, the price to dine here is off the chart. They have an extensive wine list that is extraordinarily expensive.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would go back again in a minute, depending on the stock market!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek, striking, and filled with natural light, Hotel Casadelmar is located on a peninsula just outside the town of Porto-Vecchio on the southeast coastline of Corsica, overlooking the Mediterranean. An intimate, contemporary resort, its design blends seamlessly with its environment. Surrounded by well-tended gardens, the hotel offers rooms with clean, uncluttered lines, accented by oversize windows, stone floors, and brightly colored fabrics that reflect both the calm and liveliness of the Corsican lifestyle. Each accommodation also boasts an outdoor terrace with sunbeds, and sweeping sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Casadelmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casadelmar Hotel Porto Vecchio
- Casadelmar Porto Vecchio
- Hotel Casadelmar Corsica/Porto-Vecchio