“Was OK, but not more”

Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Mulhouse
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Was OK, but not more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We spent one night there, mainly because because of the price.
The rooms are really small, but all in all quite correct.
The breakfast was not overwhelming, but nothing to complain about.
The parking, 6€, is bit adjacent to the hotel, which is bothering if you have some luggage to carry.

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Slovak first
Whanganui, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

We stayed in this B&B not realising that it was part of a chain of hotels in France. After finding our way to it via tram (from the railway station), we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted in English, and made quite welcome. Our room was on the top floor in a quiet corner, and it was perfectly adequate for us. We were there 4 nights.
Breakfast was good, although the "instant" scrambled eggs left a bit to be desired. The croissants, rolls, yoghurt, toast, spreads, fresh coffee were self service and you could eat as much as you liked.
We were in Mulhouse to visit the National Museum de Automobile - a very impressive collection of cars.
Food, shopping, transport were all very convenient and the architecture noteworthy.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

It is a very bad experience to staying with B&B in Mulhouse during the Baselworld fair 2013. I was staying there for 10 days.

1st day my reservation is overlapped with their other customer. Each customer is assigned with a passcode to enter their room, someone bump into my room with their security code.

2nd day, I went back to the hotel after a quick dinner, I find out someone had searched through all my clothes pocket, suitcases and backpack. All my money I left in my room has been stolen( 1500 GBP) , as well as a 18k gold ring.
I kindly asked their reception to help us report to the police, as I don't speak French at all. However I returned by a very terrible attitude, and refused to help us at all. End up we got help from another customer whose insisted them to call the french police. Finally we finish reporting to the police at 3 o'clock in the morning.

3rd day, the garage door was broke and we can't get our car out. Again no one from the hotel was willing to help us out but a shout back in a bad attitude.

There are still a few days to go, we have to get stuck with this horrible hotel. I will check out immediately if I have a choice.

I highly not recommend any traveller to stay in this hotel if possible.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank a17073ho

Travellers are raving about these Mulhouse hotels

England (Back Off Brussels!)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2010

This summer my wife and I together with our youngest (adult) son decided to drive from England to Italy for a summer holiday, with such a long drive ahead of us we needed to stop overnight somewhere near the Swiss border and we chose this B & B Hotel in Mulhouse centre. Booking 2 rooms via the Internet before we left proved to be a simple and efficient process and saved time when we checked in at reception. We did not really expect much knowing it was just a basic Bed and Breakfast, but we have to say this Hotel, although basic is fantastic, we can get by speaking some French, but the staff spoke good English which made life easier and they were very helpful and friendly. Our rooms although basic were spotlessly clean, and contained everything needed for an overnight stay, such as a comfortable bed, a nice shower, TV, and phone and free WiFi. In the morning, the ’All You Can Eat’ breakfast is fine, and provides a good range of choices and overlooking the street is a nice place to eat and watch the world go by. The Hotel is also located in a good position near the shops and centre of the town, I wouldn't recommend the Pizzeria opposite though as the staff wouldn't serve us because they were shutting although they had 30 minutes to go before closing time, however for good basic grub and a friendly place to eat, there's a little place up the road a bit (you won't miss it) from the Pizzeria run by some friendly guys that's absolutely fine and seems very popular! Overall we loved this BB Hotel as a great place to use as a base, and our only regret is that we didn't stay longer, as Mulhouse looks like an interesting place to explore! We will definitely use this chain of Hotels again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple