“The best Indian restaurant I know!”
Review of Restaurant Mantra

Restaurant Mantra
Ranked #17 of 310 Restaurants in Mulhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a Brit living in Mulhouse I have been coming to the Mantra since it opened nearly three years ago. Every time, without fail, the food is delicious, and believe me, I know what I'm talking about. It's authentic, freshly made, tasty, varied and beautifully presented, often in lovely copper bowls. The lunchtime menus are very good value for money and the helpings generous. The service is efficient, attentive and very kind. I boast to my friends and family back in the UK that we have the best Indian restaurant right here in Mulhouse!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Food was more or less ok. Nan was good. Chicken Tandoori was just ok. Mutton was tasteless. Service was terrible. Don't go there if it looks crowded.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Mantra is nice place to have Indian Food with little twist. It is little different comparing to other restaurants in town. Food, service and ambiance is quite nice. This place is more popular with locals.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We had dinner here on a very warm Sunday night, and because the restaurant is not air conditioned, it was not very comfortable, physically. However, the food and service made up for it. My wife has spent considerable time in India and declared that the crevette salade we ordered was the best she had every had. Very friendly staff, and overall good experience.

1  Thank Doug B
Reviewed 29 April 2017

This restaurant was very busy when we went so it is recommend to book .
The food is freshly cook to order and a very good quality .
The staff are very nice and the wine list offer a good selection
Will return