We decided to make a break for one night in this hotel. The hotel is located in a quiet village just next to Obernai. Parking is easy ( indoor possible). Check in efficient. Room was very nice, bathroom was really top. Again, room is very quiet which is nice for a relaxing break. Staff is very pro. Breakfast was nice . We did not try the restaurant which seems to be nice ( even if expensive). Concerning the spa, the pool is ok but small, idem for jacuzzi. Kind a battle to get a chair around the pool.
Conclusion : this place is a nice spot to visit the region. It's a very comfortable place to enjoy relaxing moments. To be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Spa Hotel in Alsace. Convenient location on the Alsace Wine Route between Strasbourh and Colmar. Comfortable Rooms & Suites with private Jacuzzi, Sauna or Steam Room and unlimited access to the swimming pool and to our 1000m2 Spa Center. Come and discover our two restaurants: the Gourmet restaurant and "Le Comptoir du Chateau" our Contemporary restaurant dedicated to lunch and bar. Unlimited WiFi access in the public areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Booking.com, HRS, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hostellerie des Chateaux & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Des Chateaux Ottrott
- Hostellerie Des Chateaux Hotel Ottrott