“Charm and personality”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Suresnes, France
“Charm and personality”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The food is very good and the actual restaurant beautiful but what makes the difference is the owner. His sense of humor, his warm welcome and servicehelped us to relax and enjoy ourselves. He likes children and knows how to keep them amused!

We tried the choucroute with 5 meat (very filing), the traiditional meatpie (somewhat dry for my taste), the kids menu (steak was good, nuggets no), the Gordon Bleu (a masterpiece) and the fondant au chocolat (yummy).

Visited February 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“A Wonderful, Local Restaurant”
Reviewed 8 March 2011

One my four day visit to Riquewihr, I ate dinner at L'Arbaletrier twice and was not disappointed either time. The waiter, who I assume was also the owner, was warm and welcoming. Even though my French is terrible, he was patient and spoke English when needed, though made it a point to throw out a few French phrases to help me out. The food came out in a very timely manner and was outstanding (I had the tarte flambee and the Baeckeoffe, both Alsatian specialties). Both times I was there I noticed very few tourists; it seemed to be a place where the locals enjoyed dining. I was very pleased with the restaurant, and would recommend it to anyone staying in Riquewihr.

• Visited March 2011