We decided at the last minute to stay at arcachon and savour some seafood. This hotel looked like it was closed to the centre and for one night we thought it would be practical. We also got upgraded to an apartment for 128 euros which sounded like a great deal. However:
1. The rooms are a little old fashioned - could do with some renovation
2. There was noise from first thing in the morning - washing, rubbish collection, we hardly slept
3. The lift was clearly insufficient for all the guests - always tried to use the stairs
4. No staff past 8pm and (hear this) we should have brought our own toilet paper, since the hotel does not provide "consumables". How ridiculous.
Arcachon is nothing special anyway. The nearby restaurant Diego had great seafood, if a little expensive, but did not really find really anything else exciting to say about this town - let alone the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Arcachon and close to the sea front. 300 M from the SNCF railway station. 20 M from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Le Trianon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.