We stayed 3 nights at this hotel, which we totally loved. It's a beautiful former manor house, I believe, but totally updated with very very nice rooms complete with everything you might need, including a foyer with a small refrigerator and very nice bathroom. It is in a very quiet location...no road or other noise. It had free wifi which didn't work in our room, but did work in the common areas and the lounge. It was easy to park on close by streets or even across the street. Staff were very helpful. But the best part was the location....we could walk into medieval Sarlat in 5 minutes! And we loved Sarlat and enjoyed going in every day, either in the morning or in the evening. For sightseeing travels, this hotel is located on the road out of town, so you have no traffic at all getting going for the day or coming back at the end of the day. You are two minutes from the the roundabout where all of the roads come in from the places you've been visiting. Every place we wanted to see was close and easy to get to. But Sarlat itself is just wonderful, so we were glad to base here and have the time to explore it multiple times. The front desk staff suggested their favorite restaurants, so we had good food eaach evening, and the Saturday market is justifyably famous. I would stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western FR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Le Renoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Renoir Hotel
- Le Renoir Best Western
- Best Western Sarlat-La-Caneda
- Best Western Sarlat La Canéda
- Sarlat-La-Canéda Best Western