“Simply the best burger EVER”

Les Tontons Burgers
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: Fast food, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Euro
“Simply the best burger EVER”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Having visited sarlat for the first time in September while property hunting,. we happened upon Tonton burger while looking for a restaurant with space to sit, So glad we did,it is no exaggeration when I say this is THE best burger I have ever had, the fries are sublime and the owners very friendly. I am now a regular, having bought a campsite in nearby Montignac, I often take visiting relatives and no matter how I much I build up their expectations of the best burger they have ever had, TonTon delivers EVERYTIME. superb. the kebabs are brilliant too. By the way, ignore the Philip tag to my name, its Russ Clare but trip advisor are yet to allow me to change the profile name?

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Russell C

Sarlat-la-Caneda, France
“Best Burger, Best Fries in town.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Best French Fries in Sarlat, far ahead of the competition. For a simple dinner or lunch, true hamburgers, best fries, and even Kebab. Simple and perfect for a super low price.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Wot B
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Best burger”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stumbled on this place late one night and were so glad we did. We ate the best burgers here. The owner who was very friendly and interesting told us that he buys his meat every morning at the local butcher and grinds it himself. He also makes fresh french fries that are delicious, as well. It looks like a hole in the wall with just two tables out front, but it has great burgers and fries. I would recommend this place and return here to eat again!

• Visited June 2014